The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jamesy's Billet 6765 Single Conversion ...!

Jamesy

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other parts maybe worth doing at the same time??

Boostlogic Dampened Crank Pulley

Boostlogic Timing Belt Tensioner Bracket

and lookin into keepin the BL box cool.#

Dek.

Thanx for the heads up Dek :)

We do the tensioner bracket and its a lot cheaper!!!:eyebrows:

Are the above nessesary mate, or more of extra safety for the box?

Right i FINALLY managed to get an f-con pro gold sorted! :D

also lined up a greddy intake manifold and Q45 im hoping to add to my spec.

Injectors, oil cooler, gearbox cooler, precision anti-surge housing, aem afr gauge and CW braided brake lines all sorted.

Picking up the whole turbo kit, BL box and exhaust this week.

Then just counting the days til begining of May (ish) for Lee to work his magic. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers Rick :)

Right i have now added a GReddy inlet manifold, throttle cable, TPS adaptor to the list.

Plus also got a Q45 TB coming too!!

Lastly i have also got a full 4" exhaust system from DP to the exit which i'm hoping will be loud as fook with only one small baffle in the backbox!! :D

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out - admire how you've really gone to town with this, getting all the little bits to pretty much finish it all in one go. Just reading this thread so far is making me want to spend more on mine!

I bet your savings have taken a beating!!? :scared:

You should do better than just 500 with all those supporting mods. I think the only thing slowing you down is the small AR ... It should spool really quickly, I just hope it doesn't run out of steam too much before the redline.

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out - admire how you've really gone to town with this, getting all the little bits to pretty much finish it all in one go. Just reading this thread so far is making me want to spend more on mine!

I bet your savings have taken a beating!!? :scared:

Thanks mate - as i've had about 6 weeks to get all the bits together i decided to try and get everything so it can all go on at once ..... only thing missing for the future will be a bigger turbo!! :D

Yeah mate, savings, credit cards and loan sharks are maxed out!!

You should do better than just 500 with all those supporting mods. I think the only thing slowing you down is the small AR ... It should spool really quickly, I just hope it doesn't run out of steam too much before the redline.

Thanx Mark, i hope so mate.... but yeah the .68ar is the thing that will hold us back a bit - bt massively quick spool.

To be fair this will do me fine for now .... but no doubt at all i will be on the lookout for upgrades before too long!!)

will let you know when its ready for your test drive :innocent:

Thanx Mark, i hope so mate.... but yeah the .68ar is the thing that will hold us back a bit - bt massively quick spool.

To be fair this will do me fine for now .... but no doubt at all i will be on the lookout for upgrades before too long!!)

will let you know when its ready for your test drive :innocent:

I can't wait mate. I'm sure it'll spool quicker than a spooling thing :) I Just hope you're not having to change gears every 2 seconds.

Hi guys just a quick note - car's going to Lee somepoint later this wk but i've had loads of pm's asking for parts.

Just to say the following is already sold:

turbos

injectors

the rest will be for sale in a couple of weeks including

cw 2.5" 1st decat

cw 2.5" 2nd decat

custom 3" 2nd decat

RSR catback exhaust

Facelift autobox

TT inlet manifold

TT throttle body

and everything else from my TT bpu set up.

Will put for sale threads up when they're all ready ;)

Edited by Jamesy (see edit history)