The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jamesy's Billet 6765 Single Conversion ...!

Jamesy

I had the Grooved versions on my Single, running jspec calipers and even Uk spec ones. Iv now got OEM all round with CW pads, and i must say i like the OEM setup alot better. Maybe something to think about once you wreck these ones from some high powered stops. :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Really, you found the OEM better? thanks mate will bear that in mind for next time....

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, you found the OEM better? thanks mate will bear that in mind for next time....

defo bud, im very impressed with the Setup. Wont go back to any other setup unless im spending 2K on AP or better. :D

Shame you havnt got a full fuel system and whack the boost up for 700+hp.

Lol, thats done it, he will be after one now:D

:D .... seriously dont!!

Na im leaving that for the 2nd stage next year when i go for 700+ with complete new fuelling system :)

lol :D

Lee's good but i dont think he can START and finish a single conversion and arrange Ryan to map it in under 2 hours mate ;)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showpost.php?p=2781137&postcount=187

Did he not do JP's conversion in about 20mins?? Sure felt like it, good luck James and bring lots of tissue as you will be nutting after your first trip with the new set-up mate :)

Did he not do JP's conversion in about 20mins?? Sure felt like it, good luck James and bring lots of tissue as you will be nutting after your first trip with the new set-up mate :)

Cheers mate - yeah very true Jamie's Part2 build was incredibly fast!!

Cheers mate - yeah very true Jamie's Part2 build was incredibly fast!!

6 days including him putting a couple of hundred miles on the new engine, Lots of planning went into that though, he had everything to hand and no fabrication work was needed.

6 days including him putting a couple of hundred miles on the new engine, Lots of planning went into that though, he had everything to hand and no fabrication work was needed.

Good point :)

Oh yeah and was a good start to the day when the compression test came back all fine!!

Edited by Jamesy (see edit history)