The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jamesy's Billet 6765 Single Conversion ...!

Jamesy

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Rick ... altho i reckon you just want me out the way lol :sly:

We've also decided to remove the current 3" GReddy fmic and go for a 4" core front mount intercooler to handle the extra power!

Going for one of the SRD front mounts and Lee is making all the pipework for that and the GReddy plenum... :)

Cheers Rick ... altho i reckon you just want me out the way lol :sly:

We've also decided to remove the current 3" GReddy fmic and go for a 4" core front mount intercooler to handle the extra power!

Going for one of the SRD front mounts and Lee is making all the pipework for that and the GReddy plenum... :)

I want you both out the way:D

Lee is making some nice bits now, i can see him becoming a great success.

Never knew you had a Greddy plenum, good move.

I want you both out the way:D

Lee is making some nice bits now, i can see him becoming a great success.

Never knew you had a Greddy plenum, good move.

Yeah Lee has lots of nice bits coming up and they'll be very popular on here! The fact that they will carry the SRD name and have Lee's apporval should be enough for most to be comfortable buying!!

Im having one of the custom SRD heat shield made too for the new turbo as well as the race cams!

The 4" front mount is something we talked about last night and while its in pieces we decided to get the bigger one in for "future upgrades"!:D

Dont bother me guys feel free to chat away :)

by the way funny u should mention the stroker kit, i was gonna keep it a secret but i ordered one from dusty last night for Lee to fit ...

Joke :)

Lee is making his own stroker kits shortley, might have the first one myself.

TBH Jamesy jumped the start a little with starting this thread, work only started on it yesterday, id start a new project thread myself when the pics start coming and with the full new;) spec, bin this one off.

Well I've just gone through this whole project thread and there's only 4 bloody pictures. Some of us arnt very good readers you know.

Were going to fall out jamesy if I don't see sone pics soon.

i know John im sorry, stand on me. Soon as i get pics i'll ping them up :)

TBH Jamesy jumped the start a little with starting this thread, work only started on it yesterday, id start a new project thread myself when the pics start coming and with the full new;) spec, bin this one off.

true. I started the thread a bit early then Lee had a few jobs to finish. Hadnt thought about a fresh thread but now u mention it it does make sense. Will do a new one tonight with all the proper details from the off ;)

Jamesey which clutch will you be usingmate? stock flywheel?

hi mate its getting the Boostlogic drag box fitted with 3800 hi stall :)