The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jamesy's Billet 6765 Single Conversion ...!

Jamesy

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you will do a easy 10 in that i reckon, bl auto is perfect for drag racing:)

..... last time you said that i kind of ignored it as didnt want to get my hopes up!!! But a 10 would be awesome one day!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Nicely done :) You must be so excited! Why is the title changing?

Im guessing a bigger turbo AGAIN?

Oh yes - the turbo i really wanted out of them all is going on after a nice little phone call from a certain member :innocent:

Billet 6765H DBB .81ar :D :D

EDIT: proper turbo spec :)

Edited by Jamesy (see edit history)

Coming along nice dude. Bet you cant wait now eh? :D

What made you go for the drilled and grooved disks?? What make are they??

Yeah very pleased now we're under way!!

The discs are 3G mate with CW fast road pads. Had the drilled and grooved version on my old TT6 and they were really impressive :)

Yeah very pleased now we're under way!!

The discs are 3G mate with CW fast road pads. Had the drilled and grooved version on my old TT6 and they were really impressive :)

I had the Grooved versions on my Single, running jspec calipers and even Uk spec ones. Iv now got OEM all round with CW pads, and i must say i like the OEM setup alot better. Maybe something to think about once you wreck these ones from some high powered stops. :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Nice Turbo, looking forwards to seeing the dyno graph..! all the best good luck..!

Ps. Did you ever consider a quick spool valve..?

Wont work with this turbo unless he chages to a divided housing, tbh the turbo spools so fast id not bother.

Nice Turbo, looking forwards to seeing the dyno graph..! all the best good luck..!

Ps. Did you ever consider a quick spool valve..?

Wont work with this turbo unless he chages to a divided housing, tbh the turbo spools so fast id not bother.

Exactly mate this turbo spool so quickly i dont think i'll need anything else on there to speed it up anymore!!