The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jamesy's Billet 6765 Single Conversion ...!

Jamesy

Good luck with it all mate. Im sure its in capable hands as lee has a floorless reputation.

Thanx John. I just want it started now lol.

Yeah Lee has done a great jobs on many well known supras and im very happy with him doing it for me. :)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with it all mate. Im sure its in capable hands as lee has a floorless reputation.

I hope to 'insert your chosen deity' his workshop does have a floor, be awfully difficult for him to carry out his flawless work otherwise. :p

The same question crossed my mind and i put it to the thread earlier on this morning... ;)

Your in very safe hands buddy

Personally as you are going for larger injectors for future profing why not go with one of the new T67 billet turbos.

A guy i work with can get a damm good price on them if you fancy it

Cheers wayne. Is that the same turbo jamie was running?

Now ive bought the kit i'm gonna stick with this set up initially, but yeah the plan is to maybe go bigger turbo with the bigger injectors ive got.

Not sure what power Ryans Aem fic unit can handle ?!

Whats the price on that turbo out of interest?

:)

told you bigger injectors is the best way! lol

i think ive chatted with jamesy almost every day this week with regards to this project lol!

cant wiat till its done!

yeah mate me too!

Thanx for all your help and for finding me some decent injectors! :thumbs:

Thanx mate. Are u running a gt35r too?

Not doubt i'll want more power at some point (everyone seems to) so at least they'll handle the 'next' turbo :)

yes i am. love it to bits, seams to spool just as fast and nicer to drive then BPU...BUT i just would like a bit more now!!

yes i am. love it to bits, seams to spool just as fast and nicer to drive then BPU...BUT i just would like a bit more now!!

Lol thats seems to be what everyone says.

Would be keen to hear from Ryan as to how much poke this AEM ecu can take! :)

Lol thats seems to be what everyone says.

Would be keen to hear from Ryan as to how much poke this AEM ecu can take! :)

There is no limit to how much power the AEM Fic unit can handle just the injector size which limits the power.

650cc is recommended with the aem but have done one (reiss) with 800cc and it was fine.

It will do more power you are after chap

Ryan