The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jamesy's Billet 6765 Single Conversion ...!

Jamesy

There is no limit to how much power the AEM Fic unit can handle just the injector size which limits the power.

650cc is recommended with the aem but have done one (reiss) with 800cc and it was fine.

It will do more power you are after chap

Ryan

cheers Ryan, just what i wanted to hear :thumbs:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a few pm's now regarding the parts that will be for sale after the conversion...

... i will do a for sale thread when they're off, but the main things will be a Cat Back Exhaust (RSR or Super Drager), facelift low mileage gearbox with manu mode, the whole twin turbo set up like cables, lines, vaccums, injectors etc etc, Apexi induction kit, and a load of other bits.

The turbos are sold though :)

Edited by Jamesy (see edit history)

Build coming along nice bud, its great gettig it all done eh. Keeping an eye on this one. :D

Cheers fella. Yeah i think my shopping list is almost complete now.

Just awaiting a date from Lee as to when we can start then i can really start to get excited !! :D :D

(Let me know about those bits when you can bud ;) )

Cheers fella. Yeah i think my shopping list is almost complete now.

Just awaiting a date from Lee as to when we can start then i can really start to get excited !! :D :D

(Let me know about those bits when you can bud ;) )

Let you know soon James, bonus is paid tomorrow so, then need to talk the burd into saying yes. lol

that sounds BAD!!

i did it the other way .... bought he single turbo kit, THEN told the misses. :faint:

did that last time, got balls kicked. So dont want a repeat. But might just say i had to buy em as the other ones were un safe. :eyebrows:

good read, good luck with the build, i hope you get the bhp your aiming for (fingers crossed for you dude)

thanx mate - if i dont get to 500+ i will be a bit gutted to be honest!! but then again i guess i'll be more inclined to get a bigger turbo sooner!!

500 bhp, early spool, hard boost, SCREAMER pipe .... happy days!

Stop worrying about hp figures, it's the way it drives that really counts. ;)

thanx mate - if i dont get to 500+ i will be a bit gutted to be honest!! but then again i guess i'll be more inclined to get a bigger turbo sooner!!

500 bhp, early spool, hard boost, SCREAMER pipe .... happy days!

Well I want to see sopme pics and really crappy ones too with a really crappy camera like mine I think it adds EDGE to the whole thing lol.

Lol thanx John.

I've got some way to go before i start a project as extreme as yours (mine!!)

but i promise to ask Lee to take some real crappy pics throughout the build when he gets time to add to the thread lol :)