The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project 1300

suprafan72

Looking good....:)

Ryan - Is the base map for 2,200 cc Injectors... Will it need much fuel correction to get it to idle properly and read some sort of sensiblish reading for the MOT?

2200cc injectors on a single turbo supra with no cats passing a legit mot? is that even possible?

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good....:)

Ryan - Is the base map for 2,200 cc Injectors... Will it need much fuel correction to get it to idle properly and read some sort of sensiblish reading for the MOT?

The base map is for the ID2000 injectors but dont count on it being anywhere near perfect as it was a rough calculation based on the info i have from them before and the amount of demand your engine will be producing but i had no info on the cams so couldn't really work out what vacuum they will be producing at idle.

All i can say is get someone who is good with computers to install the syvecs software of the forum on syvecs.co.uk and then call me

Ryan

• 4 weeks later...

Little Update :)

IT's Alive :D Ryan with Jurgen managed to get it fired up, Theres some sort of wiring issue with the TPS and MAF which Ryan will sort out next week when he comes to collect it for mapping On Wednesday (weather permitting)... So we will see what the car does at SRR and TDI..... Thanks for all involved with all the hard work they've put into the car.... Jurgens team especially :)

yep the car fired up after some tweeking on the ecu with ryan via phone, there is a feed ecu wire for TPS missing on ecu pin 10, but ryan managed to get it to run by adjusting parameters for car.

it was -6 here yesterday and car fired up first time i could not hold the idle due to missing wire (as it was shutting down straight away) but once we changed the the settings the car would fire up and hold to 1000 but now its flooded lol..

i have loads to update on it pics etc , but weather has held a lot of of our work back and most of my time has now been in workshop over last 2 weeks.

if weather holds ryan will come on wed for the car to map the thing..(but it think the weather will not be good)

once ryan has finished with it we still need to do some work on it.

ticking over it flooded?

the new solaris ecu was missing a pin feed wire to a sensor or something along them lines (ryan knows better), we fired the car up and then it would cut off this was done around 15 times before the car got flooded.

its not a good idea to start and turn off a big single so many times with this amount of fuel going to it, especially when its not mapped so this is why it flooded.

ryan just wanted to check the car will fire up.

well here is the pics she is almost done...

car now starts and moves a little around the workshop (need ryan to map it lol)..

THE NOISE IS INCREDIBLE

enjoy the pics.

we still need to do following..

-dust downn and tidy up engine bay and polish clean etc..

-paintshop to make car mint 100%

-window tints

-alarm

-finish off ice system and interior trim

and once ryan has mapped her , we will get car set up for suspension and geometry etc..

stealth hidden water injection fill up