The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project 1300

suprafan72

As up jurgens yesterday doing a bit work for him whilst the install was being fibreglassed. Apart from the fibreglass smelling great lol the install so far really does look the nuts.

This gona be some car when it's finished.

I would seriously consider not fitting the Titan plenum. IMO it looks in terrible condition. The amount of cash being spent I thought you would have gone for something like a vertualworks or something along that lines. The stock plenum is in much better condition.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As up jurgens yesterday doing a bit work for him whilst the install was being fibreglassed. Apart from the fibreglass smelling great lol the install so far really does look the nuts.

This gona be some car when it's finished.

I would seriously consider not fitting the Titan plenum. IMO it looks in terrible condition. The amount of cash being spent I thought you would have gone for something like a vertualworks or something along that lines. The stock plenum is in much better condition.

Ive not obviously seen the condition of this.... This really concerns me...... But your right.. i may go for a Hypertune or VW plenum instead.. I DO NOT WANT inferior parts on my car :)

Just like to be a little bit different and they seem to be raging about this in the states :)

From looking at the design front of the 2 manifolds i would say the hypertune is far superior based on the chamber designer!

Would really want to see flow tests results from this phr unit before i brought or recommended it.

Intake manifold design is an art!

From looking at the design front of the 2 manifolds i would say the hypertune is far superior based on the chamber designer!

Would really want to see flow tests results from this phr unit before i brought or recommended it.

Intake manifold design is an art!

Yeah your probably right.... think i will change to hypertune and wait for the results.... think 4 to 5 weeks is too long to wait anyway considering what needs to be done.. I can allways change later if this becomes superior to the hypertune one :)..

i thought the UK was in a recession but i see 1000hp builds everywhere i look!!!

i will follow this closely. ryan will map it?

Yep ryan will work his magic on it... It should be an interesting build for sure... allso theres allot of competition this year.... wont be long before we catch up to the yanks :)

Is he not in Switzerland?

In for the numbers, sounds like a cracking build. Who is going to crack the magic No. first :D

Yeah mate im here in Zurich switzerland now but hopefully back in the uk next year.. I am going to trying to make some events this year though in the uk... :)

• 1 month later...

Looks like this car will not really make it to any events this summer or maybe not this year yet.. Due to the parts taking a decade to get here not much is going to happen to it until the september october time when ryan is back from OZ. Shame i wanted it to run for Suprapod...

Good luck guys... i hope to have it running as soon as possible.

Looks like this car will not really make it to any events this summer or maybe not this year yet.. Due to the parts taking a decade to get here not much is going to happen to it until the september october time when ryan is back from OZ. Shame i wanted it to run for Suprapod...

Good luck guys... i hope to have it running as soon as possible.

i want this ready for thunder road mate..

am sure dusty is not too far off getting the bits to me..

BTW manifold and DP is on :D

ice system almost finished tomorrow..(new panels are here)

all we have left is

plenum (hogde to fit)

ecu (ryan to fit and map)

turbo (chris to fit asap on arrival)

fuel set up (chris and hodge)

new 8 pots (ordered and once here half day to fit)

basically we are just waiting on your parts mate lol, if you left it to PROJECT 800 it would of been done lol..