The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project 1300

suprafan72

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparantly Ryans got the idle and low rpm allot better now after some work... The cold start is perfect (Like stock) The only issue is they flood the engine when its cold if you stall it :(

Yeah that happened outside mine on Tuesday night. It was -2 degrees thought so that's a pretty cold start for ya :-)

Update : -

Made 680 at the hubs at TDI which i think works out at 770hp at 1.7 bar... Couldn't go any further due to wastegate spring issue. All in all went quite well, Apparantly the ID 2000s are awesome Injectors.

Ryan made a comment that he thought the engine had allot more potential and could easily run up to 2.4 bar on a bigger turbo. Will look at upgrading to some sort of high end billet in the summer and proper go for it.

Im sure 770 will be nice enough for now.

Once i know more on where peak torque is etc and what torque its producing i or Jurgen/Ryan will update.

Thanks to all the guys efforts so far... :)

Apparantly Ryans got the idle and low rpm allot better now after some work... The cold start is perfect (Like stock) The only issue is they flood the engine when its cold if you stall it :(

All Sorted now :)

Really impressed with these injectors! For the size of them they start and idle great

Update : -

Made 680 at the hubs at TDI which i think works out at 770hp at 1.7 bar... Couldn't go any further due to wastegate spring issue. All in all went quite well, Apparantly the ID 2000s are awesome Injectors.

Ryan made a comment that he thought the engine had allot more potential and could easily run up to 2.4 bar on a bigger turbo. Will look at upgrading to some sort of high end billet in the summer and proper go for it.

Im sure 770 will be nice enough for now.

Once i know more on where peak torque is etc and what torque its producing i or Jurgen/Ryan will update.

Thanks to all the guys efforts so far... :)

I would be a bit disappointed considering the aim at the beginning and I assume the cost that went with that brief, or is it just me

its pretty good figure for the turbo, he can even go more boost and use race fuel and get higher number..

remember this is a safe TUNE by ryan,.

ryan has advised andy that to get more power easier , its better to change turbo..

(he has everything else in place)..

when his car was started this was called project 800 and all the bits were ordered by andy via dusty..

its pointless pushing the turbo to its limits for more power, he might aswell order a new one and then sell this one..

choosing the right turbo is not easy..

am looking forward to driving the thing tomorrow..

Ordered myself i nice Billet 8284 Precision dbb divided turbo.. Precision need to build it .. will be a nice bolt on the summer....It will be in a GT42 housing instead of GT45..... :) Might be a bit laggy but don't seem to have problems at the top end with power so we will see where the next limitation is...:) All fun :)

Ordered myself i nice Billet 8284 Precision dbb divided turbo.. Precision need to build it .. will be a nice bolt on the summer....It will be in a GT42 housing instead of GT45..... :) Might be a bit laggy but don't seem to have problems at the top end with power so we will see where the next limitation is...:) All fun :)

That will be a beast :cool: