The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Project 1300

suprafan72

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of interest, how much would all of the work done cost, on say a uk spec supra, if the price is right, I would like to go the same way

alan is your car auto ?, also andys car came from japan with pistons already fitted (so this kept costs down)..

also andy supplied a lot of the parts too..

its a very difficult thing to price up as we would need to know excatly what parts and what you want done..

for example just his brakes, suspension and defis was around 4-5k.

if you want similar i think you need to be looking at 20-25k..

we decided to keep it as its flexible under extreme use, its a top product pipe and will do the job..

am not sure if andy wants to change it for cosmetic reason but for functional this is a good pipe.

Just that the pipe cover looks bit pants, sorry, don't you think just the black pipe would look better :)

good shout, we can decide this once we have her fully ready i guess..

we also still need to mount a custom washer bottle too.

You getting a washer bottle fabricated Jurgen? What is the going rate for one of these? I have no space for mine now thanks to my battery cage :(

You getting a washer bottle fabricated Jurgen? What is the going rate for one of these? I have no space for mine now thanks to my battery cage :(

am going to come up with something for it lol..

sometimes we use a very small universal plastic small washer bottle (looks very nice we have fitted to other cars so i might do this for this car also)..

am going to come up with something for it lol..

sometimes we use a very small universal plastic small washer bottle (looks very nice we have fitted to other cars so i might do this for this car also)..

How much for one posted mate? Is it ok with the stock cap?

I've just had a brain fart, it's the expansion bottle I am after lol. Not a washer bottle :D

Amazingly it wasn't until you mentioned motor that I realised lol.

Edit: Just been through the last few pages of this build, certainly getting there. Is the end goal 1000hp?

I've just had a brain fart, it's the expansion bottle I am after lol. Not a washer bottle :D

Amazingly it wasn't until you mentioned motor that I realised lol.

Edit: Just been through the last few pages of this build, certainly getting there. Is the end goal 1000hp?

andy has all the fuel support and performance parts to get there with the right fuel, but am not sure if the turbo is capable of this..

i think its best to have it at 800 or so and if we wants more power then get a HKS SPL T51R .

Nice work Jurgen :thumbs:

I had the same steering wheel in my single, looks loads better if you remove the carbon ring from the centre ;)

Is that a Mazdaspeed Eunos Coupe in the background? Quite a rare little beastie :D Also is that the low mileage RSP VVTI TRD3000GT in the background?

Nice work Jurgen :thumbs:

I had the same steering wheel in my single, looks loads better if you remove the carbon ring from the centre ;)

Is that a Mazdaspeed Eunos Coupe in the background? Quite a rare little beastie :D Also is that the low mileage RSP VVTI TRD3000GT in the background?

yes a rare mazda mate, (you know your cars)..

the blue trd one is not the one we originally imported but another one.

yes a rare mazda mate, (you know your cars)..

I don't want to thread hi-jack, so is there any chance you could post some details up about it with some pics in a new thread Jurgen? (if that's ok with the owner) Theres a fair few MX5 fans on this site who would probably like to see and hear a bit more about that very special little car :)

Sorry for the thread hijack Suprafan72. I'm very jealous BTW, that is certainly one stunning Supra with some very nice touches :thumbs:

Edited by j_jza80 (see edit history)

Guest alan3579
alan is your car auto ?, also andys car came from japan with pistons already fitted (so this kept costs down)..

also andy supplied a lot of the parts too..

its a very difficult thing to price up as we would need to know excatly what parts and what you want done..

for example just his brakes, suspension and defis was around 4-5k.

if you want similar i think you need to be looking at 20-25k..

Hiya mate, Thanks for the info.

I will PM you.

Al