The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Celica faced widebody project

Guest blueangel

Guest blueangel
Lambo doors :thumbdown: :(

i know dude i changed my mind on them ages ago but everything is adjusted to fit them now:(

i wish i hadnt gone down this route but cant move the wings now lol

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest blueangel
very nice work there fella...I think the car looks stunning, especially in white. Hats off to u and your handy work. Where bouts in Leicestershire are u mate? wouldnt mind seeing this one in the flesh.

im on the sixhills strip dude a46 pm me if you wanna come down i work from home

That's going to be rather special once finished. Paint looks like it needs a lot of flattening, don't stop now :D

I would make a few changes personally, that would be my taste though. Glad it is all coming together for you. To be fair the lambo doors are probably a must for a car taken this far. They sell the magazines etc.

Guest blueangel
That's going to be rather special once finished. Paint looks like it needs a lot of flattening, don't stop now :D

I would make a few changes personally, that would be my taste though. Glad it is all coming together for you. To be fair the lambo doors are probably a must for a car taken this far. They sell the magazines etc.

I really do wish i hadnt gone the lambo route along with the original mirrors i built but i could change them.

Dont intend on this going in any magazines i tried that with the last car and didnt succeed so not bothering anymore, i built this one for me and to prove to myself i could start and finish a project even if i did take on more than i could realistically handle.

Guest blueangel

cheers guys glad the work is liked as this one has driven me to the edge and back lol right now i cant even get the doors on due to losing the bolts somewhere

Guest blueangel
looks very nice mate, glad its getting there...all that work was well worth it defo...;)

im soooooooo gonna need lots of nuts and bolts dude lol and advice i cant remember how to put the damn thing back together:p

Guest blueangel

im in for that dude gonna be awhile before i put it on the road thou gotta few more plans and alot of cash to spend lol

I'm liking this car alot :).

You've never sprayed before! Hows it looking up close? how did you dry the paint?

I only ask because i was going to chance my bumper before but people told me you can only get water based paint now & it's very hard to dry & finish properly.