Guest blueangel

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest blueangel

i really have to say that those pix do not do the paint and shine any justice at all,There are some imperfections and i know them all lol but im well happy the rear quater windows are tinted and in now and wow i love it.

Guest blueangel
Your car is looking simply stunning mate. The way you've done the celica headlights is a stroke of genius. Way to go bringing the supra into 2010 :thumbs:

I absolutely love it.

Are you having a wing?

Screw the Americans if they don't like it.

Its having 2 spoilers and this is a choice im sure of lol ones a modified lip spoiler and the other a very modified carbon aero spoiler.

Guest blueangel
Waw what a shine. That car just looks amazing.

So when will i bring mine over to get done :D.

Lol after this car im so leaving it to the professionals like stonkin

This is absolutely brilliant, loving the colour and all the ideas going into this project. Thumbs up and props to you for sticking with this mate, all the hard work is definately paying off! Did you respray the engine bay? The LED rears look awesome, and also the way you have blended the rear and sides....gives it a modern touch.

Id like to undertake a similar sort of project, home respray, bodykit/blending etc. I will be needing some advice, so expect some pm's in the near future!

Keep up the hard work mate, cant wait to see it 100% finished :)