Guest blueangel

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WHOOOO:shock:

I really admire people who can do this sort of thing, way above my skill set. I have watched this for a long time and can’t believe what you have achieved. If I was being really picky then I would try and sort the bonnet gaps a bit better but having said that, well done buddy that is awesome a credit to your vision and skills:more:

Guest blueangel

The full interior is going to be flocked now in black and dark grey ive just gotta pull the dash out on tuesday ready to go cant wait its another step closer then

Guest blueangel
I am really liking this. The lights really does make a difference! Good job mate can't wait to see the final product. I bet ya getting some tempting offers from buyers too :)

I cant wait to have it done lol im bored of driving the proton lol

No offers as yet couldnt bring myself to sell this one:)

Excellent work, I saw you were going to put these lights in and I thought it would end up looking a bit like those awful looking Top Secret supras with the Gallardo lights (Final Evolution is it or something where they only made a few?) but this front-end actually looks a lot better I think. Headlights seem to flow a bit better with the line of the car...

I'd still prefer a stock looking Supra, but really this is top work dude, you should be proud.

Guest blueangel

Ive just sent the whole interior to be flocked so should have the seats and interior in in about 2 weeks, im after a set of carbon F1 style mirrors to finish the look off i ordered a set of normal ones and they were horrible so sent them back.

• 2 weeks later...