The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

I can't wait for the mapping! Like a blind poof in a hotdog factory

Classy to the last mate hahaha.

26th May is the big day for both of them. Well base maps that is. Dyno day to come.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Exhaust was welded a treat last night so got it all bolted back together with the monster v-band clamps today. This should put pay to my blowing exhaust for sure.

I've also heat wrapped my wastegate lines,

Fitted a new 200 amp alternator. I'm a little disappointed though as could I hell get the pulley off. When I did Johnnys it cracked straight off but not this 1. It's just starting to young the centre nut off so thought I best leave it on. Big gutted seems I've got sone blue greddy pulleys on the way.

I've also had the front bumper off and cleaned the 5 gallon of PAS fluid out the bottom.

Oil filter and sanwich plates straight to block.

V-bands

And a quickie of the Aerocatches fitted.

bet you cant wait until the geed weather comes

As soon as It's mapped then it's off to the body shop then I can enjoy it a little.

one of my fav builds on the site, keep up the good work mate :cool:

Thanks bud.

I like to save the updates to this thread up, then sit here drooling like the local village idiot over the pictures!!!!

Where did you get the coolant bleader pot from? It looks like a fantastic idea.

Fantastic worl mate, shere automotive art!

Anyway...back to the pictures.......

I like to save the updates to this thread up, then sit here drooling like the local village idiot over the pictures!!!!

Where did you get the coolant bleader pot from? It looks like a fantastic idea.

Fantastic worl mate, shere automotive art!

Anyway...back to the pictures.......

You mean my magic funnel lol. Got it from the US. Alarently they use them all the time on SF. It worked a treat. Bled the thing off very quickly.

Still waiting for my grassy pulleys so I have to put a set of stock ones on the car so I could get it running and check out the exhaust and see if the joints are leaking.

IT SOUNDS AWESOME. I'm made a few small tweaks with the setup and it's running a world better now. It's still running very rich but I'm sure Ryan will nail that come the 26th.

I've done 4 vids and p.med them to Johnny. He's going to host them on YouTube for me and post them up. I've totally got the love now. Just can't wait til it's all painted.