Hodge's (The Kraken) Supra build

hodge

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers guys. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't watched those vids about 20 times each lol. Yep I'm well happy. I'm sure once Ryan gets onto the job it's going to be a right tool. Roll on the 26th.

Excellent project. And the act of sharing the project the way you have been doing shows big generosity.

Great work on posting all this pictures and information that shows the story of the supra in a daily basis. It will entertain many people, and inspire others in their own projects.

Greetings from Portugal.

(I am also one of those that has been watching this thread in silence for ages)

Few pics from today.

I've fitted a velocity stack to the front of the turbo and some greddy pulleys.

Re-fitted the turbo heat shield.

And a distance shot of the car. Looks pretty mean I recon.

It's booked into the body shop on the 4th of July so not too long now.

Edited by hodge (see edit history)

The first supra to have one of my 5" billet velocity stack fitted. looks awesome john, good news on the bodywork too.

makes me smile everytime i see that engine ha ha, inspiration!!!

After mapping next Thursday I'm going to take it to the body shop so he can give it the once over to see what's involved. Whilst it's there I'm going to mention the where the loom goes into the bulkhead. I want to move it so it can't be seen so I'll see if he can fill the hole and paint that bit too. I also want to move the FPR somewhere, but not sure where yet.

b;3119838']Real pleased for you, awesome to see it almost there after how much time you have spent on it!

and to think it was this once!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa74/hodge_012/22082009187.jpg

Excellent work :thumbs:

I've never seen that pic for a while lol. It still looks nice like that if you ask me. Well maybe if I stuck a nice set of wheels on.

I'll try n dig a pic of the engine out before I pulled it. Now that's an eye opener lol.

cant you move the FPR under the scuttle panel? im sure the bodyman can weld a nice plate in and smooth it over.

looking forward to the paint, finish it off to be one of the best.

I want to keep it in the engine bay rob but may just tuck it under the plenum or something like that.

Looks very nice mate:cool:

Cheers Jamie.

Once it's painted I'm going to do a few changes before it goes to the dyno. Maybe some bigger cams and definitely a set of upraised valve springs and retainers probably duel springs. I want to look at the fuel pump setup too.

Cheers Jamie.

Once it's painted I'm going to do a few changes before it goes to the dyno. Maybe some bigger cams and definitely a set of upraised valve springs and retainers probably duel springs. I want to look at the fuel pump setup too.

I'll keep it at the back of the engine bay so I don't have to lengthen the return line. The longer the line the more heat it will get from the engine before it goes back to the tank and seeing the issues Jamie has had I think it's best there.

Well, credit where credits due mate. I've never been 1 to suck up someone elses glory lol.

lmao. na glad i could help make you decide on what i thought might have looked good. flicked through the build again, takes nearly 2 bottle of wine drinking slowly.

LOVE IT

lmao. na glad i could help make you decide on what i thought might have looked good. flicked through the build again, takes nearly 2 bottle of wine drinking slowly.

LOVE IT

2 bottles of wine holy shizzle. I couldn't carry 2 never mind drink 2 lol.