The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Have a lot of 19year olds got Supras for christmas?

Blackie

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true... buts its not an aerotop, and the front bumper and spoiler are standard :p

as for the music...blame it on my dad for drilling it into my head at a young age :D

Nothing wrong with 80s music dude!

Id say your car isnt the slightest bit chav.Now if it was sporting a failsnide kit then that would be a different matter;)

im 21 and wanted a supra since i can remember now! my dad had a single a couple of years back thats what made me want one! used to love it! I know for a fact mine wont end up like a dog, first chance i got i applied to work for toyota ! just an added bonus the service manager at my place was a supra technicain when toyota demanded that anyone who worked on them had to be especially trained!

who thinks its a chav thing to drive round with the speakers blaring?

i ask because most chavs drive with ridiculously loud bass....not much anything else sound wise.....and i drive around with loud..ish music on except its generally 80's rock and i'm 22! does this make me a chav?....oh yeah and i dont have a sub in the boot

I have no stereo, therefore I am exempt from being called a Chav :D

Guest CoolsBlue
I am 19, but i started dating rob and learned that supra's can be really expensive when they go wrong :( so il stick with my convertable and finish my education, then i can get a TT, and look after it how it should be looked after :)

WHAT EVERRRRRR,

im 18 and have a supra, ill be driving it this year:p

hey whats going on???? im not really liking some of the comment made on this thread, im 22 and own a tt supra, and i love it too bits. :blink:

Nobodys knocking you for owning one at a young age, except me cos Im just insanely jealous. But as long as you can afford to run, insure, repair and service properly, dont bin it, ram raid Halfords with it or put lights under it you'll be fine ;):D

If I had a supra at 19 with the way I used to pratt about on the roads I wouldn't have made 21....

I tend to agree with that,

Like the other post above states

"But as long as you can afford to run, insure, repair and service properly, dont bin it, ram raid Halfords with it or put lights under it you'll be fine"