The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Have a lot of 19year olds got Supras for christmas?

Blackie

nothing like a N/a driver slamming another!! lol

Shut it Cowell!!:p

I'm just trying to get into the right frame of mind for when I get the TT conversion done.:D

To be fair though he's a member of our little NA-NA club:(:D

Looks like I might soon be into the even more exclusive NA-NA-TT club;)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut it Cowell!!:p

I'm just trying to get into the right frame of mind for when I get the TT conversion done.:D

Looks like I might soon be into the even more exclusive NA-NA-TT club;)

fair enough, look forward to next time we meet so we talk down about these n/a people;)

na-na-tt vs na-tt-tt:taped:

You're using maritime terms again, without even noticing it! ;)

:D

I've read that twice now as "marmite terms" :D

You know i'm cool ;)

Just quoted so I can shoot you down at some point dude ;)

dont hold your breath. my uk spec radio is a pile of shit aswell :p

traveling from northampton to sheffield i have to tune the radio 5 times (i have 5 presets) just so that i dont get static after 15 mins of driving :p.

The CD player only accepts CDs after the car has warmed up and its had a cup of tea (not too milky (skimmed milk)) with 4 digestives (chocolate). And only then it plays when it feels like it. :p

Mine was exactly the same - the tea always had to be exactly the right temperature or it refused. Or if it was semi skimmed or full fat milk it refused to play too. Kinda like some girls I know :(

To be fair though he's a member of our little NA-NA club:(:D

:D

What was this thread about again?

Indeed. But if a large number of 'boy racers' start buying supras, be it NA's or TT's, and start treating them like their Saxo's etc then that is what will happen. 206's, Corsa's, etc have that perception now.

I like this one. For the 6 odd years I've been on this forum, I've seen a lot of Supras with hideous bodykits and mods on here to rival the crap that 'chav' boyos stick on their euro shopping trolleys.

Just because its JDM tyte yo! and costs a fortune doesnt mean its tasteful :)

Power moddage is where its at kids..........

Edited by hadyn (see edit history)

I like this one. For the 6 odd years I've been on this forum, I've seen a lot of Supras with hideous bodykits and mods on here to rival the crap that 'chav' boyos stick on their euro shopping trolleys.

Just because ita JDM tyte yo! and costs a fortune doesnt mean its tasteful :)

Power moddage is where its at kids..........

Fair point. But over the years, big bold kits have been the trend. Now we are seeing the reverse with people reffering to stock or subtle kits such as Stillen or OEM which are more gracefull and in keeping with the original lines:)

Fair point. But over the years, big bold kits have been the trend. Now we are seeing the reverse with people reffering to stock or subtle kits such as Stillen or OEM which are more gracefull and in keeping with the original lines:)

Very true, I had also noticed this trend of subtlety.

Mine was exactly the same - the tea always had to be exactly the right temperature or it refused. Or if it was semi skimmed or full fat milk it refused to play too. Kinda like some girls I know :(

Ok, I tried the tea thing. A nice bit of earl grey, milk, 2 sugars. Poured it into the CD hole thingy and it sort of spat the scalding hot tea back at me with some sparks, to boot.

I never was very good at making tea. :(

I dont think many under 25s give two hoots about Supras tbh....

I think they'd rather have the same old chavved Euro hatchbacks, Scoobs, Evos and BMs tbh....

I'm a wee bit slow as I only just noticed this thread now!

To the above quote... oh dear!

Alot (and I mean ALOT) of people I know have no taste (yes, it's all personal preference, but I'm the one on this forum so I'm right :p) and think Supras are dated and look crap etc. etc. and would take their Imprezas any day and so on.

I can vouch for myself and Marc(AB10) in that it's definitely not true for all :)

I'm in awe of all Supras I see, just love the lines, the sound of the straight 6. :innocent:

Though, not taking your quote completely out of proportions - you did say "many" meaning not all, which is good :D