The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Have a lot of 19year olds got Supras for christmas?

Blackie

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what if Supras are cheap? Who honestly cares???

That wasent my point, My point was all the under 20 year olds going on about b0!!ox to stick to there supra bringing it to chav level

"Bargain Supra mods at Halfords" !!!! About Time!!! :D:p

:D

I suppose when Halfords start selling cheap generic Supra compatible tat in their stores, that could very well be the death knell for us then :(

They do a nice range of stick on pedel covers or checker plate floor matts, Or maybe even stick on turbo vents, cooooolll ;)

I suppose it is 2009 and we haven't had a thread like this for....oooh... a year :)

Is it

a) Na vs TT

b) Chavs/younguns vs oldies

c) some other random point that will generate 3 bazillion replies meaning nothing....

d) The forum is heading downhill

Answers on a postcard to someone who actually might give a tiny shake..

I suppose it is 2009 and we haven't had a thread like this for....oooh... a year :)

My intention wasent for it to finish like this :D

EDIT: Just seen your options, Turns out it was my intention. Bored on a Saturday, c) some other random point that will generate 3 bazillion replies meaning nothing.... FTW

:p You must of had some idea, Wondering if we will hit lockdown at some point or is M out shopping :D

He might be out shopping, wonder if he is buying us all a box of choccies (I'm all up for some randomness... I'm on enough cough medicine/nurofen/paracetamol to stunt the growth on a midget (Well that is me sorted :))

Top of the class, sharpen the rubbers :p

So if Drew didnt jumping how long would you of wound me up for by not telling me what KDE was?? This forums going down hill, Wheres the love?

I thank you. :)

I just googled KDE, and that's the first thing that came up. Considering RedM's always going on about Unix/Linux etc I just put 2 and 2 together and got an answer for Blackie. ;)

KDE 4.2 is looking like it might finally tempt me away from 3.5.

I thank you. :)

I just googled KDE, and that's the first thing that came up. Considering RedM's always going on about Unix/Linux etc I just put 2 and 2 together and got an answer for Blackie. ;)

I have googled so many of M's abreviations (sp) and most of them dont come up with anything so i gave up. Come on, What happened to the inital argu.......discustion?

Compared to what though?

If you're going to say Gnome, then you may as well just use XFCE. Looks pretty much identical but much better on lower spec machines.

Very valid point...was going to say gnome :) but I do see your point. I use linux as a terminal server here at home, so it is a compromise between looks and resources for the desktop environment, bear in mind my 7yr old uses Linux :)