The mkiv Supra Owners Club

M5W TT's Single project

T2 MSW

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Mike's doing it, dont know actually, hasn't mentioned that one yet :)

think youve scared him aware with the cost of the unit :p

Mike - remember, finishing is everything, you dont want it to look rubbish - (then again - you could be a guru with this kind of interior detailing)

Correct me if I'm wrong Mike but I think he's trying to make the car more track focused. This dash gives you a huge amount of information that you really need on the track especially in Time Attack which I think Mike is toying with doing. Proper bit of kit these dashes.

Martins just obsessed with power. I tried to wangle cams in with this deal but Paul was not having any of it :D

think youve scared him aware with the cost of the unit :p

Mike - remember, finishing is everything, you dont want it to look rubbish - (then again - you could be a guru with this kind of interior detailing)

They certainly cost a bit but it will be worth it. Im doing it myself and will ensure the finished artical does not disapoint.

Martins just obsessed with power. I tried to wangle cams in with this deal but Paul was not having any of it :D

very true! :D

ill have to have a nosey at the dash when its up and running, no doubt ill get dragged into assisting anyway and probly decide i want one myself :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
I still have the 264/272's ;)

Bit of an update, Seats are all ready to go in this weekend. Ive also been reliably informed my RacePak will be ready to be Shipped at the end of this week :D

In a couple of weeks time the cars going down to Paul for the above to be fitted, All shimmed up and then on the 11th im going over to SRR so Ryan can work his magic.

1) Going to be getting the Cams fitted,

2) Upping the Rev limit to around 7600. This depends on how the power band shifts with the new cams.

3) Mapped up to 1.7 bar if the fueling will permit.