The mkiv Supra Owners Club

M5W TT's Single project

T2 MSW

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh im still not convinced on staggered setups yet!

The exhaust note changed any?

We test drive tomorrow yes? :D

Mate the around 80 bhp difference speaks for its self.

When it was first fired up it was not much different tbh. The lumpyness of the cams was masked by it running so rich.

When Ryan plugged the laptop into it though and leaned it out into the 14's OMG the car shook. So riched it up and bit and marginally upped the revs on idle.

Its still a little lumpy but nothing that your cant put up with.

If its dry ill take you for a spin ;)

Im sure that could be achieved on the same cams :D

Oh yeah your tyres arnt doing to well now are they :p

Have to get them sorted asoon as mate before i re geo it

Oh yeah Im sure it could be. Tyres are past dead now mate, new ones are ready to go on before March and then yep we just need to re do the Geo. Drifting is not good for the tyres pointing in the same direction :D

Excellent result Mike really pleased for you! Can't wait to do some track day's

Me neither Rob. Were going to Rockingham on the 6th March if you fancy a few laps mate? think the day itself is full though :(

on 850 cc injectors I think Ryan said the most he saw on the road was 71% whch is what he used in his caculation to get 611 bhp.

At 70% on the dyno it matched the 603 figure the rr gave :)

Thats a good result, plenty fuel left in it if you want to go more later, at 630bhp i was 100% on my 850's but that was stock fpr.

Thats a good result, plenty fuel left in it if you want to go more later, at 630bhp i was 100% on my 850's but that was stock fpr.

Yeah I was really happy with it. I Knew we were going to be in the 600's when it made more power than last time at 1 bar.

Im still stock fpr too. If I do anything else engine wise it will prob be fuel related first but I dont think i will be going for any more out of it.

Next big thing will be a cage.

Great result Mike, pleased to hear it met your target :thumbs: Bring on 1.7 bar :D

Appreciate it might be a bit early to ask, but have you noticed any degredation in performance in terms of the low/mid range torque with the cam change?

On the road not a huge difference to be honest. 06th March will be the test on a track day at rockingham.

If you get any more power I won't be able to keep up in my NA! :( Grats on your result. :)

Like to see you try mate ;)

Was good to meet you yesterday dude :) Could definately tell you were on cloud 9 lol. Congrats with results!!!

I so was mate, Love it the power up the top end is adictive.

Nice going Mike. Have you got a copy of the plot?

Ive got a copy of one of the dyno graphs from the 602 bhp run which ill try and get scanned in at work today.

Mike, you should've said you were in this neck of the woods, I'd have come by to see.

Bagsy px laps at Rockingham!

Did not realise you were so close. Wont be an issue at Rockingham mate :)

• 7 months later...

Been a while since I put any update on this. Car is now almost ready for the final round of Time Attack a week on sunday at Snetterton.

Just finished fitting some of the official stickers, OMG how may stickers have to go on the car.

Ill get some better pictures up over the next few days.

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg