The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stubby Aerial - Group Buy INTEREST Thread!

Pabs

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we'll just need to make a new list when the time comes, unless someone wants to trawl back through 14 pages of posts of people saying 'add me'. Obviously depends how many can be made, will the original list get priority etc...

My guy hasn't been able to machine a prototype yet, flat out with other work at the moment, as I am. End of the month is obviously always busy but manufacturing seems to have really picked up lately! I'm hoping next month is more of the same :)

Anyway, once he's cleared some work I'll push to get this done, I want this stubby monkey off my back! :D

My guy hasn't been able to machine a prototype yet, flat out with other work at the moment, as I am. End of the month is obviously always busy but manufacturing seems to have really picked up lately! I'm hoping next month is more of the same :)

Anyway, once he's cleared some work I'll push to get this done, I want this stubby monkey off my back! :D

That's cool mate, if u find things to rammed my offer is still there, given some specs I know a couple of machining gurus who can prob knock a prototype up for ya ;)

• 2 weeks later...