The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stubby Aerial - Group Buy INTEREST Thread!

Pabs

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not yet, just waiting on the grommet from Keron and from tomorrow I'm off work for a few days for my birthday, so will crack on with it next week :)

Burna...are there any updates on this?

There seems to be a huge demand for these

Apologies for not moving very fast with this but I've been busy with other things :innocent:

Update:

I've ordered this morning the amplified base and also the S2000 aerial so should receive those shortly. I have also sent an enquiry to the aerial supplier asking what sort of volume they can supply, this is a bit of worry for me as I know the quantities involved last time caused the group buy to fail, but I will wait to see what they have to say. I will ask the same question to the amplified base supplier as well once I'm happy it's the part I'll use in the final kit.

Once the parts are received I will get the extension bar made and test fit it in my car to make sure every goes smoothly and do a list of any extra parts that I need to put with the kit for when it's supplied.

Again apologies for it not happening quicker but it will get there in the end :)

did it turn up mate? was it what you needed?

Yes mate, thanks very much :)

Apologies for not moving very fast with this but I've been busy with other things :innocent:

Update:

I've ordered this morning the amplified base and also the S2000 aerial so should receive those shortly. I have also sent an enquiry to the aerial supplier asking what sort of volume they can supply, this is a bit of worry for me as I know the quantities involved last time caused the group buy to fail, but I will wait to see what they have to say. I will ask the same question to the amplified base supplier as well once I'm happy it's the part I'll use in the final kit.

Once the parts are received I will get the extension bar made and test fit it in my car to make sure every goes smoothly and do a list of any extra parts that I need to put with the kit for when it's supplied.

Again apologies for it not happening quicker but it will get there in the end :)

Yes mate, thanks very much :)

Nice one Burna :)

Want a list started?

Could we have an installation guide too? I am totally new to all this :)

:blink: What's wrong with just a bag of random parts and having to figure the jigsaw out? It's the Supra owners way :D

Yes there will be a fitting guide :)

Woot woot its getting there

It is mate, can't wait to receive the aerial and amp now! Then i can crack on with getting the extension bar machined :)

Also just confirmed one supplier than can defiantly supply the quantity of S200 aerials we will need :)