The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stubby Aerial - Group Buy INTEREST Thread!

Pabs

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

any updates :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=186634

Just trying to source this part so I can mock something up, just need someones old broken aerial :search:

I know I may sound slow on the uptake lol but what is the extension bar for? I know machinists who are a dab hand so if I know what to look at maybe I cud help get things sorted ;)

The extension bar is what the actual S200 aerial will attach too and then extend down into the body of the car to the amplified car aerial, which is supported by a bracket. The machining side I've got sorted but if i have trouble I will sure take you up on your helpful offer marco, thank you :)

I'm just at the final stages of getting a mock up machined once I have the gromet.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=186634

Just trying to source this part so I can mock something up, just need someones old broken aerial :search:

The extension bar is what the actual S200 aerial will attach too and then extend down into the body of the car to the amplified car aerial, which is supported by a bracket. The machining side I've got sorted but if i have trouble I will sure take you up on your helpful offer marco, thank you :)

I'm just at the final stages of getting a mock up machined once I have the gromet.

That's cool no probs, defo add me to the list when this gets sorted, and once again if you need any help just drop me a line mate :)