The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stubby Aerial - Group Buy INTEREST Thread!

Pabs

anyone know whats going on with this ? ive got a bloke who would probably make loads of these brakets and extension bars for us

This GB seems to accelerate to pre climax then goes limp :( if burna has to much on how about passing the design to supra steveo to take over the reigns :D

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This GB seems to accelerate to pre climax then goes limp :( if burna has to much on how about passing the design to supra steveo to take over the reigns :D

I've been ready to go ahead with this! I was under the impression that a member was going to try the cheaper one and then you were all going to decide which option to go with :search:

Mine still looks as if it will come in at £50, if this is aggreable and you can get a list of 40 members together then we can proceed. Once all payments are in I will order all the parts and after they all arrive I will assemble and ship them out :)

I've been ready to go ahead with this! I was under the impression that a member was going to try the cheaper one and then you were all going to decide which option to go with :search:

Mine still looks as if it will come in at £50, if this is aggreable and you can get a list of 40 members together then we can proceed. Once all payments are in I will order all the parts and after they all arrive I will assemble and ship them out :)

Ok cool so if a list of 40 people gets put together it's all a go that's great news mate, think there has been some confusion as to what's happening, so here goes and the list shall start :D

1. Marco79

1. Marco79

2. Stratty

3. supra steveo

4. danhicks22

5. hiten55

if im jumping the queue let me know and i'll move to the ar$se end :)

Is it hard to figure out? There is a list of 40 names on post no.1. There is then a list of reserve names for anyone who pulls out.

All I see here is a list of chancers. Fantastic club spirit guys.

Is it hard to figure out? There is a list of 40 names on post no.1. There is then a list of reserve names for anyone who pulls out.

mate far as i can see that list is over a year old, theres probably people that have sold their sups, left the club, or dont want this any more. all im saying is if theres any left after the initial list is finalised then i wouldnt mind being put on there. no ones here pi$$ on club spirit. but on the other hand, im not waiting arounf to miss the opportunity if a set does become available.

easiest way to do this. if the first 40 confirm, then if theres any drop outs the place goes to the first person on the reserve list.

simples :)

edit: just saw the reserve list, ignore me im being a twat.

so new reserve list would be:

Names in Reserve in case anyone pulls out:

1. Multics

2. Tony666

3. marco79

4. stratty

5. supra steveo

6. danhicks22

7. hiten55

Edited by hiten55 (see edit history)

mate far as i can see that list is over a year old, theres probably people that have sold their sups, left the club, or dont want this any more. all im saying is if theres any left after the initial list is finalised then i wouldnt mind being put on there. no ones here pi$$ on club spirit. but on the other hand, im not waiting arounf to miss the opportunity if a set does become available.

easiest way to do this. if the first 40 confirm, then if theres any drop outs the place goes to the first person on the reserve list.

simples :)

Totally agree, so what is the 3rd list that you have added your name to all about then?

There will be LOADS of people from the original 40 not interested anymore. It's unfair to just disregard all the names though.

Totally agree, so what is the 3rd list that you have added your name to all about then?

There will be LOADS of people from the original 40 not interested anymore. It's unfair to just disregard all the names though.

No disregarding intended mate i always held back from putting my name down on what is a 'interest' only thread. I had expressed my want of such an aerial but was merely waiting for the GB to be put in the for sale section where it would be an official start.

I will quite happily jump onto the reserve list as im sure there are members that will have dropped out by this time.

Again however you may see this my intentions nor my thoughts were to cut in ahead of others :(

If you had checked, you will see my name on the original list also.

I am merely stating that I am still interested.

I hope that is satisfactory for you.

If you look on Page 18 post number 262 i believe this was the original list and reserve list

1. Jim_1979

2. TTRickeh

3. AlexM (I already have a Burna Bracket)

4. supralover

5. MARCUS1979

6. Dave F

7. M5W TT

8. Havard

9. Gruggs

10. Magictorch

11. Hoff

12. Paul

13. JohnnyW

14. GlennK

15. JamieP

16. BOB B

17. AndyT

18. Budz86

19. Justin

20. Johnny G

21. *Lynz*

22. Ste D

23. matlee

24. harps

25. m_life

26. Stratty

27. China Man

28. Gavin.Starr

29. Spartan

30. Scott M (previously Scotster)

31. Jamil

32. Hemmjonny

33. madmike

34. simbasupra

35. Jamesy W

36. Stuliet

37. Turnerjr

38. supra steveo

39. Leon

40. Mattboygee

Names in Reserve in case anyone pulls out:

1. Multics

2. Tony666

3. Darragh

4. ClaireRZ-S

5. Adam82

6. Zofix

7. Abz

8. Mrgee2jz

Why does a new Reserve list also have to be started?