JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I moved my air filter to the bumper today as part of what im doing to combat the high intake temps ive been getting, the flexi pipe is temporary, i have some flexi silicon pipe coming

Also fitted my Ridox carbon spoiler, im undecided if i like it at the min but i think it will look better with my carbon undertray.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Not had a chance to drive it yet mate, ill report back if it has helped.

Other things im doing is having the ic pipework and big Greddy intake manifold heat coated by Zircotec to help stop heat soak from the engine.

Also having water/meth injection fitted.

Carbon spoiler would look much better on mine mate :D so if you don't stick with it let me know. Also i notice you got no filter in the boost solenoid ! i would get one asap as it will only take a grain or two of sh~t to fcuk it up especial as the open port is pointing up .

Carbon spoiler would look much better on mine mate :D so if you don't stick with it let me know. Also i notice you got no filter in the boost solenoid ! i would get one asap as it will only take a grain or two of sh~t to fcuk it up especial as the open port is pointing up .

Cheers ill check with Ryan on that.

Not had a chance to drive it yet mate, ill report back if it has helped.

Other things im doing is having the ic pipework and big Greddy intake manifold heat coated by Zircotec to help stop heat soak from the engine.

Also having water/meth injection fitted.

That wont stop heat soak from the engine mate as it's the contact of the metal faces from the engine to the inlet manifold that causes the inlet to heat up if you wont to stop the heat soak you need some of there's :D

http://autospeed.com/cms/A_110474/article.html

That wont stop heat soak from the engine mate as it's the contact of the metal faces from the engine to the inlet manifold that causes the inlet to heat up if you wont to stop the heat soak you need some of there's :D

http://autospeed.com/cms/A_110474/article.html

Thats what i was talking to Robbie about at the pod, he had one made for his supra, was waiting for a link from him.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)

Thats what i was talking to Robbie about at the pod, he had one made for his supra, was waiting for a link from him but if they do one for the supe then that will do.

There is a company over here that will make them for any car you just send them a gasket and they will copy it . Ill dig it out there advertised in banzai a while ago .