The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

Jamie - You mentioned polishing the car a number of times with a machine, can you PM me of reply back with details. What is the machine, any particular polish, etc...

car looks stunning after the treatment.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:cool:Those wheels do look real good!!:cool:

What did they weigh? Are they forged or cast?

I never weighed them i dont have any scales, all i know is they are 19" 3 peice split rims, i have toyo R888 all round with 295's on the back, the arches will need trimming a tad, im going to do that tomorrow then drop it to LeeP in the evening for work to start.

I never checked the oil cooler box for brackets, ill have a look later:)

wheels look fantastic with the black paintwork, does that mean i can come collect the others, mmmmmm nah you won,t get 4 wheels in the supe:( works not far from lee p

Yea wheels are ready for you bud, im dropping my supra to Lee tomorrow, but as you say wont be able to get them in that car.

Ill be back over there the weekend in the van and can leave them with him then?:)

Lovely spot on rims Jamie cant wait to see this running in anger will it b more tame than the red one bud?

Ps you need go go juice or you wont b going anywhere lol.

Im hoping this will be faster than the red one:)

I also need a new battery, ive only driven it twice since i got it, home from buying it and to the reading meet. to slow at the min.

Yea wheels are ready for you bud, im dropping my supra to Lee tomorrow, but as you say wont be able to get them in that car.

Ill be back over there the weekend in the van and can leave them with him then?:)

yeah if lee p does not mind that would be great and can pick them up next week;)

I've got a feeling you like the new GTR Imi? I'm right there with you.

Quick hijack. I saw this today for the first time at Silverstone race track. Truly stunning car, really my kind of thing. Sounds great too on full chat. Hijack over.