JamieP's New Supra Project!

JamieP

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It would be nice too if Lee P does loads of pic's of the single conversion too & have them in here, just love picture 's of re-builds & also show's what's going on too

Lee is going to take a load of pics for me.

foglight switch was on the car when i got it.

F**king Fedex are winding me up, they have had my turbokit for 3 days at wellingbourgh and everyday i call up to find out why they have not delivered it and for some reason they say they have no record of my address and ive given it to them 3 times.

Looks like im going to have to drive over to wellingbourgh now to collect it:(

BIG boostlogic intercooler but as ive not got time to mess around getting the pipework custom made for it ive decided not to use it for now.

Ive brought a blitz LM same as i had on the red supra.

your off your head!:D

Is that endtank slightly bent, it looks straight on oneside on the photo?

FWIW, the addition of the Blitz LM can only be for the better for the tubby you have

your off your head!:D

Is that endtank slightly bent, it looks straight on oneside on the photo?

FWIW, the addition of the Blitz LM can only be for the better for the tubby you have

It was a tiny bit bent, ive straightened it out now, im still not convinced id notice any difference between the 2 and for the sake of research i may even put it to the test at a later date.:)