sexysupra

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:welcome:

if thats your car, your boyfriend needs to get some progress pics up. Because im hoping he can prove people wrong :)

Welcome

agreed in that pic the car looks in an awfull state but if finnished properly with time well spent the out come could be awsome, it is not the route i would take personaly but if every one did every thing the same way there would never be new ideas

it takes some gutts to start off a project that big and his aims must be high to even attempt it, i hope for all of us that he finnishes it well,

anyway "sexysupra" has not said wether this is or isnt/was her supe;)

:Pics:

if thats your car, your boyfriend needs to get some progress pics up. Because im hoping he can prove people wrong :)

Welcome

id have to agree with whitey on this i hope he does prove some people wrong but i also think white boys avatar may also explain this one

Good luck with the build

well thats a million miles better than when we first saw it :thumbs:

Welcome back.

didnt think wed see you again lol

well it is looking better

could do with more pics, look forward to seeing it finished

now that is looking a million times better, its going to be a real head turner;) keep us updated with them pics whatever you doo:D

Its square guys :blink: with a couple of things hanging off it at the bottom

I've got to be honest and say I could never do that to a car, unless it was a wreck in the first place. it's so sad looking being all stripped out on the drive like that.

Hope it all comes together though and you enjoy it when it's finished

I've got to be honest and say I could never do that to a car, unless it was a wreck in the first place. it's so sad looking being all stripped out on the drive like that.

Hope it all comes together though and you enjoy it when it's finished

My thoughts exactly, if it was wreck in the first place like jaymdee said then maybe

This car must have been a real sh*tter to do something like that to it.

Lets hope it doesn't get too hot this summer and the panels start to fall off. Pikey doesn't quite cover this unique approach, it's horrible, just horrible :(

:blink: When the lad posted it up you were all ripping it out of him (with exceptions) now a lass has posted it and it barely looks any different apart from the fact that the expanding foam and no more nails has been covered up with flat pieces you seem to all like it, looked shite before, still looks shite!

:blink: When the lad posted it up you were all ripping it out of him (with exceptions) now a lass has posted it and it barely looks any different apart from the fact that the expanding foam and no more nails has been covered up with flat pieces you seem to all like it, looked $#@!e before, still looks $#@!e!

Marc, whats wrong with you? Usually you go after the lass's on here! Your losing your touch ;)