sexysupra

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest CoolsBlue
we did consider it, in fact, the majority of people who i got an opinion from said without. But i wanted it, so i got it :p mayb for a change ill take it off when i get bored of it............

yea itll look better without it defo, only reason i dont like it is becuase its to low, maybe a veilside spoiler will tone it out a bit?

I'm glad your car's turned out so well! All cars look a bit rough when they're in the process, covered in foam, filler, smoothing, etc, but once the paint goes on it cover it all up it looks fantastic! Much like a peice of art, which never looks too good until it's done!

I'd love to see your Supe in the flesh. Get some more pics up too, interiour and such, would like to see more of it :)

Guest blueangel

I really don't get you guys i thought you knew about building cars, if you look it up alot of the pro cars builders use poly foam to build custom kits ok its not expanding foam but the principle is the same.

To say that the guy aint a pro i personally don't think the guy has done a bad job im not a big fan of the shaping but the effort and finish are spot on.