• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi :)

Really like the bodywork although I'm not sure about the back :innocent:

Just a suggestion.....the rear wheels are slightly set back in the arches, might be worth using some spacers? waits for gasp of horror from mechanical/technical bods:p

If you've said in an earlier post you're going to get a nice set of deep dish rims, apologies for the above :hi:

Well done for being different :thumbs:

Linda

x

theres already spacers on the back but this is just temporary. Ill hopefully be getting wider wheels once ive got some spare money but have spent enough on the car for the mo!

Hi :)

Really like the bodywork although I'm not sure about the back :innocent:

Just a suggestion.....the rear wheels are slightly set back in the arches, might be worth using some spacers? waits for gasp of horror from mechanical/technical bods:p

If you've said in an earlier post you're going to get a nice set of deep dish rims, apologies for the above :hi:

Well done for being different :thumbs:

Linda

x

Guest CoolsBlue

ive seen some bad supras in my time:D but that ones just takes the...sorry for my negative reply, but if YOU are happy with it, dont give a damn about what we say. seriously, its your car enjoy it, its good to be different, only thing is other people dont like new and different ideas;)

well, the car is almost finished, just a few interior parts to go :) a few of you saw the car at the devon car show but for the rest who may be interested, here is a pic of the nearly complete car.....

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n307/jenz2809/cars/DSC00230.jpg

will post some interior pics too once its finished [GRIN][/GRIN]

The front looks good & i like the colour.......not sure about the rear can't tell from that angle so will reserve judgement until i see some rear pics :)

interior pic's?

Edited by jonahjones26 (see edit history)

ive seen some bad supras in my time:D but that ones just takes the...sorry for my negative reply, but if YOU are happy with it, dont give a damn about what we say. seriously, its your car enjoy it, its good to be different, only thing is other people dont like new and different ideas;)

LOL, from the lad who has in the past posted pics of some of his preferences in body kits, which don't exactly conform to the Christian Dior side of body kits:p

Although I'm not keen on the back end, i think its a dam good job, and if you're happy thats all that counts:)

as i have said before there are far too many people who criticise, who don't have a clue when it comes to doing body work, or the effort and skill that it entails, its easy to throw money at a car and be hailed for its looks, but haven't lifted a finger other than to hand over the credit card:taped:

Edited by Tricky-Ricky (see edit history)