The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my crazy supra

sexysupra

I think with a higher level spoiler in the same style it would look immense. Not exactly but very similar to a JTC Supra or a Top Secret one.

http://www.scorpiocars.net/images/Top%20Secret/2002%20Top%20Secret%20GT300%20Supra_2.jpg

http://www.banzaimagazine.com/images/wallpapers/supra_1280.jpg

How about a TRD spoiler? It would go with the boxy-ness...

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think with a higher level spoiler in the same style it would look immense. Not exactly but very similar to a JTC Supra or a Top Secret one.

How about a TRD spoiler? It would go with the boxy-ness...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b333/SupraTTurbo/3.jpg

Seriously? Your comparing this kit to a Top secret one?... Seriously?:blink:

I think it looks quite nice...if the rear came in a little bit more, i think that would look better as the rear looks a little too widebody...

As people have said before though, it's nice to have different Supra's...:)

i originally had a TRD spoiler on it but it looked lost with the wide arches.

I think it looks quite nice...if the rear came in a little bit more, i think that would look better as the rear looks a little too widebody...

As people have said before though, it's nice to have different Supra's...:)

thanks, im glad someone appreciates the fact that not everyone wants a supra that looks the same as everyone elses. Plus, as im only 22 and female, i want something that stands out, even if some people think its all for the wrong reasons...........

i originally had a TRD spoiler on it but it looked lost with the wide arches.

thanks, im glad someone appreciates the fact that not everyone wants a supra that looks the same as everyone elses. Plus, as im only 22 and female, i want something that stands out, even if some people think its all for the wrong reasons...........

Good on ya...lol...:D ;)

Did you get the pm i sent you??

yeah but i think it was for my b/f. about joining the navy?

Oh right, sorry...:)

No, im going to join the RAF but your BF said in the pm that he wanted to go comissioned and was training extra hard and he would like to keep in contact as we could help each other out...:)

The RAF runs the same comissioned tests which the Navy do at RAF cranwell. I have to go there anyway as i want to join the aircrew as a weapons system operator...:)

I saw it and its fricking sweeeeet, All the work done by them selfs too, Apart from the sweeeet bootbuild i'm still waiting for pictures of

thanks blackie [GRIN][/GRIN]

ill post pics very soon, promise. the boot build is complete but im still waiting for the rest of the interior. Where do u want me to post the pics of the boot build, in a new post or follow on from your post thats up already?

I saw it and its fricking sweeeeet, All the work done by them selfs too, Apart from the sweeeet bootbuild i'm still waiting for pictures of

You just like anything thats shiny:D

Why? those rear arches are better shelving spaces than the vs spoiler;)

thanks blackie [GRIN][/GRIN]

ill post pics very soon, promise. the boot build is complete but im still waiting for the rest of the interior. Where do u want me to post the pics of the boot build, in a new post or follow on from your post thats up already?

Just add them to the thread or pm me them if you like. I have stopped them for a while but i'm totally interested to see how you covered it :)

You just like anything thats shiny:D

Lol totally :D

I really don't get you guys i thought you knew about building cars, if you look it up alot of the pro cars builders use poly foam to build custom kits ok its not expanding foam but the principle is the same.

To say that the guy aint a pro i personally don't think the guy has done a bad job im not a big fan of the shaping but the effort and finish are spot on.

I was thinking the exact same thing, makes me wonder how people think that a lot of bodykits are created in the first place..

• 5 months later...
is it me but i think the right side isnt symmetrical (havent spelt that right) to the left side......otherwise good effort as long as though your happy.

well, if you look at all the work we've done, it was never gunna be perfect! and yes i am happy :)

The Supra has one of the best rear ends ever made and you've... you've ruined it!

yeah, in your opinion! (and probably many others) nothing wrong with having an opinion though. We tried to keep the curves (i know many of you will say we havent) i personally love the rear of my car :p

I definitely don't think it looks nice or pretty or anything. I think it looks a bit like a Hyundai Coupe (the weird looking first ones), that's been cross bred with another fucked up and ugly thing, but I am quite impressed with the finish and what not. It looks pretty well executed and finished, inside and out, I just think it's ugly that's all.