my crazy supra

sexysupra

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

People have had their digs, cant we just watch the progress. People have different tastes and his/hers maybe different to most on here but there is no need to be quite so rude.

Just wait till its finished and say what you think whilst being polite. If you really dont like it then bitch behind their backs (like i do with cars i dont like :eyebrows:)

it may look good it may not; its just the means that seem to boggle me. no offense intended to the owner or her craftsman of a boyfriend. the intent is there, curious to see the end product; both now and in 6 months time. interesting, not good, just interesting approach to kitting a car

• 3 months later...

well, the car is almost finished, just a few interior parts to go :) a few of you saw the car at the devon car show but for the rest who may be interested, here is a pic of the nearly complete car.....

will post some interior pics too once its finished [GRIN][/GRIN]

Guest Nicholas
well, the car is almost finished, just a few interior parts to go :) a few of you saw the car at the devon car show but for the rest who may be interested, here is a pic of the nearly complete car.....

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n307/jenz2809/cars/DSC00230.jpg

will post some interior pics too once its finished [GRIN][/GRIN]

Don't like that at all but if you're happy thats all that matters! :)

Guest Specialized

I should of probably read the whole thread, but I'm curious how much this has cost/will cost when finished?

Not sure if I like or not, some more pictures would be good as I wasn't lucky enough to go to the Devon show

i havent taken anymore yet but when i do ill post them. It will cost just over 5k once finished, that includes buying the car. Ive been very lucky in the fact that weve done the work ourselves and the interior has been done my a family friend for a good price.

I dont think the pics dont do it justice and it does look better in the flesh (or foam, lol)

The back corner under the spoiler ruins the whole look of the car for me but if you like it that's all that matters. Sometimes you have to split opinion to be different and there are enough clone cars on here already so respect for trying something else.

Thanks. Thats what i wanted to do, something different. Ill get a pic of the rear so you can see it from the back, the pic ive posted isnt a great one for the arches

I saw your Car at the Show and met you. You were at the wrong stand tho, lol.

Car is not quite to my taste but a lovely Colour and you are a very nice Girl, was nice to chat to you that day. In life people have different opinions and that is probably a good thing else we could all just be Robots, look the same, like the same, do the same. Each to their own I say.

PS: Veilside is an acquired taste too but I like it and that's all that counts. ;)

I saw your Car at the Show and met you. You were at the wrong stand tho, lol.

Car is not quite to my taste but a lovely Colour and you are a very nice Girl, was nice to chat to you that day. In life people have different opinions and that is probably a good thing else we could all just be Robots, look the same, like the same, do the same. Each to their own I say.

PS: Veilside is an acquired taste too but I like it and that's all that counts. ;)

i had to be on the kdrift stand, there was only 2 of us that showed up sadly :search:

Thanks for all your comments, was nice to meet you too :)