The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Extreme Performance

keron

• 2 weeks later...

should have most of it...will pm you tomorrow...

Hi Keron

How are things mate... Need a couple of things if you have them

1. Steering column surround

2. Interior centre light (black)

3. Sun visors and fittings (black)

4. Side indicators (clear)

Cheers mate

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just a quick note to say i'll be out of the workshop from friday 11th - monday 14th feb...back to normal on the tuesday ( 15th)

so if anyone needs anything please pm or email me and i will answer as soon as im back (as i cant answer calls while im away)...

thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Keron! It's been said you may be able to do provide some OEM Sill & vent trim? Colour not terribly important as they're going to be resprayed, however silver may be preferable.

Also could you provide a price for a 5-speed N/A Manual's LSD if you have one available?

Ta!

Edited by Calorus (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

id like to put an official complaint on here about keron,i called in for the first time today (in view of picking up a roof lining for £65) 2 hours after arriving and £400 later i left with a car full of stuff i didnt intend buying!!!!!!.ha ha

............................... a top service and a wicked set up i cant reccomend keron and his company extreme performance enough.cheers bud

cheers mate...still here now! wrapping parcels etc! dhl are being arseholes so having to change lables and use another company as they have not turned up again!

26 parcels so far...half the workshops full! hopefully the service will be better when it changes to yodel or whatever crap they are calling themselves!

time to go home me thinks!!

id like to put an official complaint on here about keron,i called in for the first time today (in view of picking up a roof lining for £65) 2 hours after arriving and £400 later i left with a car full of stuff i didnt intend buying!!!!!!.ha ha

............................... a top service and a wicked set up i cant reccomend keron and his company extreme performance enough.cheers bud