Dragonball 2015 - Rotterdamned Again - 15th May to 17th May 2015 - Chat Thread

Branners

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you not ask to speak to Danny? What was the justification for you having to pay more than us for the comprehensive cover?

I'm glad you checked the exclusions on your current cover, a lot of owners get caught out by that.

I haven't paid for it yet. Is there a group discount code or something?

whens the routes and train info coming, are we there yet:p

I was actually thinking the same?

It'll take me about two weeks to figure out hoe to load and save them!lol

Phoned back to book my euro breakdown cover and moaned that everyone was getting it cheaper than me.

Marked down as an online comparison discount and price was reduced from £43.16 to £30.21 for the comprehensive cover!:thumbs:

Phoned back to book my euro breakdown cover and moaned that everyone was getting it cheaper than me.

Marked down as an online comparison discount and price was reduced from £43.16 to £30.21 for the comprehensive cover!:thumbs:

Good work mate :) We are all going to phone up and moan that you have it cheaper than us! lol

Clothing Update:

Those that have ordered clothing it will be delivered to me late next week, once delivered it will be shipped out on a next day delivery. I'll email people directly next week but wanted to give you an update.

Cheers & have a good bank holiday

Rang Thursday - Got my cover reduced from £51 to £35 though he started off by saying the "offer" had expired the night before.. Still the price was right to comp cover.

Though have to say one exclusion comment got me questioning and I will probably misquote this but.... If the cost of repatriation of the car is more than the value of the car in the event it is written off (crash or economic) then it is left at a scrappers in that country! Not a guaranteed repatriation! The value of the car is assigned off glass guide and the RAC insurer. NOT your agreed value car insurance!!!!!

This bit I wasn't happy with though probs same exclusion in all policies and I could by bothered to go search this out so I paid up... Danny was pretty useless discussing this and spent 20mins with the manager trying to "phrase" that answer

If someone else tries to purchase - have a go at that question again and see what they say to you?

Rang Thursday - Got my cover reduced from £51 to £35 though he started off by saying the "offer" had expired the night before.. Still the price was right to comp cover.

Though have to say one exclusion comment got me questioning and I will probably misquote this but.... If the cost of repatriation of the car is more than the value of the car in the event it is written off (crash or economic) then it is left at a scrappers in that country! Not a guaranteed repatriation! The value of the car is assigned off glass guide and the RAC insurer. NOT your agreed value car insurance!!!!!

This bit I wasn't happy with though probs same exclusion in all policies and I could by bothered to go search this out so I paid up... Danny was pretty useless discussing this and spent 20mins with the manager trying to "phrase" that answer

If someone else tries to purchase - have a go at that question again and see what they say to you?

That sounds about right, they're not going to go off an agreed value figure from a third party. If you have an accident then you'll phone your insurer anyway and arrange with them to get the car transported back to the UK, that's why we have European insurance cover :)

Anyway I know a man who transports cars and Supras all over the country, so I'd just phone Littlenum and pay him to come and get it if ever the worst happened, I'd then claim it back through the insurance.

That sounds about right, they're not going to go off an agreed value figure from a third party. If you have an accident then you'll phone your insurer anyway and arrange with them to get the car transported back to the UK, that's why we have European insurance cover :)

Anyway I know a man who transports cars and Supras all over the country, so I'd just phone Littlenum and pay him to come and get it if ever the worst happened, I'd then claim it back through the insurance.

Thanks that's makes a little more sense to me now

Just for you Paul:

FORUM NAME

214supra

Abz

Add Heywood

Al massey

Bob B

Branners

Budz86

DJT88

DodgyRog

dom1993

Drift_Bear

Edz

Ellis

Fearless

Fitz

gdog1989

gordy.r

Grasmt

Havard

Hemanhead

Ian Ian

Inazone

Ibrar Jabbar

jamesy

Jamie698

JamieP

jcbt

Jonny_87

Jos

Lee P

Marc_P

P_Bazz

Pete

Pig

MRX

ripped_fear

Rob UK

ScottC

Slam

Sooty

Spunkmeyer

Steve.M

Supragal

T2 MSW

The Turtleshead

TTPaul

Tyson

Westy

Wildfiresupra

Wile e coyote

Thats an impressive list! Days are counting down fast! Out of curiosity what country's will we be driving through just so i can tell my insurance if they ask.

I'm guessing France, Belgium and the Netherlands mate, but then again I've not seen the route....

(Oh..... And England) lol ;)