Dragonball 2015 - Rotterdamned Again - 15th May to 17th May 2015 - Chat Thread

Branners

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I must say that every year I've done this since 2006 (minus last year) I've never been asked to produce a light bulb kit etc etc. Are we just paying for sweet f*all really?

It's a load of bullshit, I've been doing these trips like Ellis since 2006 and never taken anything, the French police will pocket your money if they feel like it no matter what you take anyway. Save your money and spend it on fuel and beer :)

Is anyone going from/past Eastbourne on the way to Ashford on Thursday and back on Sunday? I'm scrounging for a lift please, to avoid having to take the train! Anyone?

Have a word with TJP, it might be possible to leave your car at her house

I've decided to accept defeated that my car will not be ready in time to attend this, so my place will be up for grabs? it pains me to do this

if this is still possible this close to the time?

i feel the only fair way is the first person who commented showing expressing their wish for a spare ticket gets 1st grabs? if they decline so on and so on

i understand if it is to late to change the person antending

I've decided to accept defeated that my car will not be ready in time to attend this, so my place will be up for grabs? it pains me to do this

i feel the only fair way is the first person who commented showing expressing their wish for a spare ticket gets 1st grabs? if they decline so on and so on

PaulTT was first I think

I'll take it, how do you want the money sent?

I'm just trying to read back through the thread to confirm who was first so it’s fair,

Is it the general consensus that TT Paul was first?

I don't want to upset anyone, I just thinking the fairest way is for it to go to the person who is at the top of the list?

No I want it ;)

Oooooooo you! x

I'm just trying to read back through the thread to confirm who was first so it’s fair,

Is it the general consensus that TT Paul was first?

I don't want to upset anyone, I just thinking the fairest way is for it to go to the person who is at the top of the list?

Pm sent and i'am top of list thank you cash waitng tooo and it sucks when your car wont be ready been there [emoji20]

Get in! :)

It is Paul, me and burna trying to reserve it while he got his arse on here...

Correct, but we would have charged him double :D