The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 2015 - Rotterdamned Again - 15th May to 17th May 2015 - Chat Thread

Branners

Costume ordered :D

Would just like to give a MASSIVE public thank you from myself and my wife to SteveM for offering me he ticket as he will unfortunately be unable to attend.

Its a shame we wont get to see his awesome car and that it will be replaced with my far from perfect one but im over the moon.

Plenty to get done now! including clean out the back seat from last year (yes!) its even still got the stickers on it.

Shame about Steve but glad to hear you got a ticket mate.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would just like to give a MASSIVE public thank you from myself and my wife to SteveM for offering me he ticket as he will unfortunately be unable to attend.

Its a shame we wont get to see his awesome car and that it will be replaced with my far from perfect one but im over the moon.

Plenty to get done now! including clean out the back seat from last year (yes!) its even still got the stickers on it.

You'll have to shave your head and smile a lot then mate to look like his pic!

Supra is still in a fair few pieces in the garage with no tax, mot or insurance and hasn't been run since last July.............................and I have a full weekend this weekend, will it make it or is there going to be a 3 series diesel tagging along? :D

Just got an email from eurotunnel saying

Dear Customer,

The UK government have introduced Exit Checks at all ports and airports from 1st April 2015. This requires Eurotunnel Le Shuttle to gather information on the identity of every person leaving the country, at their point of departure, and pass this information to UK Border Force.

In order to comply with this new legislation, you will need to provide us with your passport or identity card details in advance of your travel to the Continent to speed up your journey through our Folkestone terminal. The information we will require from you and each of your passengers travelling will be:

• Name

• Surname

• Date of birth

• Nationality

• Document type

• Document number

• Issuing state

• Expiry date

You can provide us with your Advance Passenger Information (API) via the following ways:

• Your booking has been made as part of a group and your Advance Passenger Information (API) can be added to your booking by visiting http://www.eurotunnel.com/uk/api where you will be required to enter your booking reference number and password, as indicated below;

Booking Reference

Password

• By calling our Contact Centre on 0330 1233207 where one of our team will take your travel information for you.

Your API will then be passed securely to UK Border Force and will be deleted from our system within 7 days of your date of travel.

Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you on board soon.