Branners

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is that mate?

You can put in place a prearranged bundle for when you are in Europe. As soon as you make a call or text once in Europe it kicks in. Mine is an extra £2 a day for unlimited calls and texts with EE.

For a comparison, I ran up a bill of £240 on the 2013 Dragonball in Rotterdam because I forgot to sort a prearranged bundle :(

Edited by Burna
spelling (see edit history)

You can put in place a prearranged bundle for when you are in Europe. As soon as you make a call or text once in Europe it kicks in. Mine is an extra £2 a day for unlimited calls and texts with EE.

For a comparison, I ran up a bill of £240 on the 2013 Dragonball in Rotterdam because I forget to sort a prearranged bundle :(

ha, nice one will add O2 to my list to call along with breakdown cover and bundle of sex toys sent direct to our room....

For a comparison, I ran up a bill of £240 on the 2013 Dragonball in Rotterdam because I forgot to sort a prearranged bundle :(

£240?? Did you spend more time talking to people who weren't on DB than that were? Or did you use your mobile as a satnav rather than your tomtom?

Hypothetically - what's the latest that tickets can be sold? Transfer of names/regs be sorted etc. Are there people waiting still that are able to make plans at short notice?

I've pm'd Branners just waiting in a reply

Just a query at the moment

Would just like to give a MASSIVE public thank you from myself and my wife to SteveM for offering me he ticket as he will unfortunately be unable to attend.

Its a shame we wont get to see his awesome car and that it will be replaced with my far from perfect one but im over the moon.

Plenty to get done now! including clean out the back seat from last year (yes!) its even still got the stickers on it.