The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My 750bhp Bayside Blue Supra

a98pmalcolm

Hey, all.

I'm Looking at letting my 1993 supra go that I have owned for 8 years.

The car was bought totally stock and its been a daily runner project since.

This car has never been mag covered or featured anywhere so the new owner can have the pleasure of doing that.

Its had a few problems over the years but all be rectified without short cuts taken and replaced with the best parts available.

The car is on 116000 miles with many new parts over the past 12 months being:

PT6870 Turbo

OS Giken diff with USA pinion and crown.

Facelift headlights.

Genuine Coil Packs.

Diff Bushes.

Solid shifter bushes

BC Coilovers.

Recaro Speed Seats.

dei Turbo Blanket and downpipe heat wrap.

Rota GTR's with Eagle F1 Tyres

And more.

I have listed the spec below and as you can see a lot has gone into it with a box full of receipts.

Fresh MOT last week clear pass.

Car dynoed ay 648 bhp at the wheels which work out around 750 bhp at the crank.

The car has just had a Fluidamper pulley with new water pump, cambellt tensioner, billet pulley bracker, Gates aux belt and Gates Racing camp

belt.

Nice modern features include heated windscreen using custom OEM style button, sat nav with wi fi connection, bluetooth, DAB radio, remote start, Reverse Camera with grid lines, Pust to talk button on steering wheel and all digital screens.

Full Spec List:

Engine Specifications:

HKS BOV

Vibra Tech Engine mounts

Big Front Mount Intercooler

NGK Race Iridium Plugs

264 9.3mm Whifbitz Road Cams

AEM Water Cooled Injection

Fuel Pulsator Bypass

Mishimoto Alloy Radiator

Blitz Rad Cap

Whifbitz Coolant Pipes

Whifbitz Adjustable Pulleys

Gates Racing Uprated Blue Cambelt

Blue Vacuum Pipes

Blue Radiator Pipes

Chrome Engine Components And Dress Up

JapSpeed Strut Brace

Whifbitz Oil Catch Tank

TRD Oil Cap

Whifbitz Pulley Kit

Gates Racing Aux Belt

SRD Twin Fan Kit

Polished Auto Tensioner

Whifbitz Carbon Fiber Enginecovers

Polished Cam Covers

After market Polished Power steering Reservoir Relocated

Optima Battery Relocation To Boot

Turbocharger & Induction:

K&N Cone Air Filter

Custom Automotive Braided lines

Precision Turbo 6870 DBB

SRD Plenum Inlet Manifold

AKS Custom Turbo Oil Feed

DEi Turbo Blanket

Fuel, Tuning & ECU:

Walbro Fuel 450 Pump

Aeromotive fpr

1000cc Injector Dynamics

Syvecs S6 ECU

Toucan Touch Screen Display

Syvecs Advanced Traction Control With 8 Point Adjustable Knob

Whifbitz Furl Rail Custom Painted In Bayside Blue

Exhaust:

Whifbitz Twin Wastegate Manifold

Twin Turbo Smart comp 40 Wastegates with screamers Using Aeroquip Braided Lines

4" Whifbitz Down Pipe

AKS Custom Exhaust Using HKS Super Silent Back Box And Whifbitz Midsection

NTK L2H2 (LZA-09-E1) Wideband Lambda Sensor

Drivetrain:

RPS Carbon Triple Plate Clutch And Flywheel

Vibra Tech Gear Box Mount

Vibra Tech Diff Mounts

OS Giken Superlock Rear LSD

USA Spec Pinion And Crown

SuperFlex Rear Diff Mounts

Whifbitz Solid Shifter Bush Kit

Suspension, Wheels, Tires & Brakes:

BC Coilovers

18" Rota GTR's

Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 Tyres

14.5" Big Brembo Front Brakes (Slotted)

13" Brembo Rear Brakes (Drilled)

Porterfield Pads

Goodrige Braided Brake Lines

Titan Motorsport Anti Roll Bars

Full Super Pro Bush Kit

Interior & ICE:

Dash 2 Display With My Whifbitz Carbon Surround

Kenwood DNN9250DAB Headunit With Wi-fi/Reverse Camera And Navigation

Vibe Slick S12 Sub In Custom Box Fabracted By Myself

Vibe A7 Amp

MOMO Steering Wheel

Richbrook Gearknob And Gator

Richbrook Handbrake And Gator

Colour Coded Dash

Race Technology Dash 2 Display

Reacro Speed Seats On Bride Rails

Chrome Gearknob Ring

After Market Pedals

Focal Speakers Rear. Big Vibe Speaker Upgrade Front.

Blue And White l.e.d Window Switches, Slip Cont and heater control switches

Colour Coded Door Handle Surrounds

Active Spoiler Switch Converted To Custom Heated Windscreen Switch For OEM Look

Security:

Viper 5701 Cat 1 Remote start System

Exterior:

Full Respray In Nissan Bayside Blue

Top Secret Front Bumper

Trial Rear Bumper Flushed Into Bodywork

TRD Rear Wing With Carbon Blade

Abflug Bonnet

OEM Skirts Flushed Into Bodywork

Face Lift Headlights

Facelift Rear Lights With Clear Tuning Lenses

Heated Windscreen

Ford Front And Rear Windscreen Seals

Full 10k HID Lights

Smoothed Boot

There is most probably things I have missed out but as you can see the spec list is pretty damn good.

Only bad points is the dash needs a little work and where the rear bumper is blended in to the body nearside is starting to show a little.

That it and that's me being picky.

I'd want £28995 because the paint is 100% to my liking.

This car MUST go to a good home to be well looked after and taken care of.

And recent pics from the other week with no filters:

Thanks for looking

Paul

The cleanest and best built supra ive ever seen, cant believe your selling tbh, never thought you would. Glwts mate :)

Tanks Grant, I'm super reluctant to sell so I don't mind how long it takes to be fair :)

R34 itch that needs scratching?

Thats a good memory you have but that itch has worn off

Stunning example. :cool:

One of the best out there in my honest opinion. :thumbs:

I'd snap this up in a heartbeat. What are your plans in terms of a replacement? Pretty hard to find anything on par with this I would have thought?! :search:

Best of luck Paul. Hope it finds a truly loving home to continue caring for it as much as you clearly have over the years. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Rarely have I seen an eBay ad with

Its had a few problems over the years but all be rectified without short cuts taken and replaced with the best parts available.

There is honest and a bit too honest. Never having had a problem with a Supra it is always surprising to me when people have problems which I tend to assume is down to the car not being cared for its entire life. But if all is well that's all that matters, I wouldn't normally say all was once not well. Lets hope you find a honest buyer soon.

Never having had a problem with a Supra it is always surprising to me when people have problems which I tend to assume is down to the car not being cared for it's entire life.

What like having a rusty rear subframe is showing a lack of care? an alternator clutch etc could 'go' tomorrow does that mean someone has not looked after their car?

Rarely have I seen an eBay ad with

There is honest and a bit too honest. Never having had a problem with a Supra it is always surprising to me when people have problems which I tend to assume is down to the car not being cared for its entire life. But if all is well that's all that matters, I wouldn't normally say all was once not well. Lets hope you find a honest buyer soon.

Have you ever owned a 750 BHP car when your running more than double the stock power? Problems WILL occur. Looking at the car and the amount of work carried proves how well its is looked after and the amount spent on it.

I think anyone can vouch that a highly modified car will need parts replacing with supporting mods... jeez lol

That wasn't a smart post to be honest, but thanks for you feed back.. lol

Have you ever owned a 750 BHP car when your running more than double the stock power? Problems WILL occur. Looking at the car and the amount of work carried proves how well its is looked after and the amount spent on it.

I think anyone can vouch that a highly modified car will need parts replacing with supporting mods... jeez lol

Just have a read of every classified ad on here and you'll see he generally has nothing positive to say about any car, only criticism

Hit the ignore button like most people mate, Rider is an absolute plank. He's also ciritiscing others because "his way" is best :D :taped:

He's never owned or driven a single and will ridicule every classified ad if the car isn't 100% OEM which is ironic because his isn't either!

Your car is a real stunner and most genuine members know the time, effort and cash you have invested in this over the years. Best of luck.

Greg

Spot on that and good luck mate, I have watched your build for years seeing what's gone into it and top quality parts your car is one of a handful I would say it's defiantly worth it.

As Sheefa has already said ignore rider guy has far to much mouth,reminds me I've got some more new parts to list I'd better check the for sale price with him first so he can scour the internet for somewhere no one has heard of that do them cheaper.

I recon its not wise putting in a for sales ad the cars had its problems. Constructive suggestion for an edit. Fuk all to do with 750bhp or anything else.

I don't really see the issue, he's been "honest" and said he's had troubles with the car. As stated above, the car is running more than double the stock power so issues will occur. If I was in the market to buy a car I'd rather the seller be as honest as possible and not have to find out at a later date.

To play devils advocate, i think you can be too honest, if the faults have been fixed then i'd not be mentioning them

other than to list the parts that have been replaced.

new diff

new rad

new calipers

etc etc

I recon its not wise putting in a for sales ad the cars had its problems. Constructive suggestion for an edit. Fuk all to do with 750bhp or anything else.

Its not that, its the fact to you that you feel the car has had problems due to it not being well looked after and maintained....

Thats why i said about the power. Thought that was obvious. Clearly not... but everyone else got it.

Yes i could have not said that but to me for a car like this needs to go to an honest owner from coming from an honest owner.

Each to there own.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.