The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My TT auto bpu Supra, 400bhp ish £5350 *reduced*

Blackie

This is my 1994 TT full BPU auto Supra. The car body has done 120k miles but engine has done 57k, It was an N/a but got converted with the tt autobox, prop and limited slip diff. When the engine was fitted last year it had a brand new water pump fitted, Cam belt and a service. I have had this car for about six years and have spent in the region of £14000 on it (Including buying it) It had a full kit re spray by shellshocked autostyling last year at a cost of 5k, Theres a couple of little blemishes, Stone chips on the front but it doesnt detrack from the over all awesomeness of the car.

I have loved this car, From the way it looks to the way it goes, The attention and the way it will p1$$ most things on the road.

Theres t&t on it, It has passed every mot first time since ive had it with no adviserys, It is an awesome car, Ive had 32 cars and this is my favorite by miles

There are some unwanted changes that will need to be made. The turbo seals will need to be replaced at some point soon as they start to shown usage in smokey puffs coming out of exhaust on over run.There is no loss of power, Its still reliable, Its just the seals letting a bit of oil through. It could go on like it forever and still be fine. There are some stone chips etc on a body kit but nothing major.And there is slight wear on the drivers seat bolster, Is not in need of spending loads to bring back that outstanding show car look. All of the above is obviously reflected in the price £5350 ono It runs and drives perfectly, It just has a bit of smoke on overrun.

Please pm with any questions as im sure ive missed something, The first picture shows the true colour, Its hard to catch it with a camera

Double Cat bypass, 3" 316 stainless 4" tail pipe

Apexi avcr boost controler

Front mount intercooler

Hks fuel cut defender

Walbro 255 fuel pump

One piece cnc ally cam cover with Supra logo

Hard pipe kit

Carbonique strut brace

Wheels

19" Jade R's 275/30/19 rear 235/35/19 front, No curbs or chips

Interior & ICE:

Momo memory foam Speed 2 recliners

Colour coded dash and handle surrounds

Eglo white/red/blue dials

Isotta Katana steering wheel

Custom embroided Supra mats

Sony head unit, 1000w amp, two 12" subs in custom boot build

Exterior:

TRD carbon blade spoiler

Trail rear, 38mm overfenders, veilside skirts all fully blended.Removed arial/rear wiper/middle break light/wind deflectors.Modified Do luck one bumper, one off custom bonnet

Rage red with Kandy apple overlay/top coat

trd valve caps lol

Clear side repeters

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this car, it's a great colour, nicely modified and goes well, you're selling her pretty cheap aren't you? :D

I think you'll regret selling her, especially with summer just around the corner and all the shows.

Buy it Dave...

Great car, amazing price and a special owner. Such a massive shame to see this Al, been playing with my new toy and have been ignoring my phone!

Ripe for a set of hybrids or a single.

Ps, I want your steering wheel, you can have your meat cleaver back in return.

Lol cheers Ad x Keep the meat cleaver as a reminder of your stay :)

:( sad to see this ad.

I hope we won't be losing your antics on the forum after its gone?

Not as sad as i was writing it. I wouldnt leave the forum, If i did id still stay in contact with my friends, Maybe they could keep you up dated on what im doing :D

Oh haha very funny, nice april fools. I hope :(

Nope ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.