The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2007 - all discussions in here please

Branners

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a FAB FAB day it did rain heavy sat night when we camped out but we did not care as we had loads of food and drink. Fire works were great as well.Real shame about the Supra site as it was a swamp, as i spent so long cleaning it a parked the car somewhere else,as i did not want to swim to my car everytime i wanted something out of it. But great weekend

It was a FAB FAB day it did rain heavy sat night when we camped out but we did not care as we had loads of food and drink. Fire works were great as well.Real shame about the Supra site as it was a swamp, as i spent so long cleaning it a parked the car somewhere else,as i did not want to swim to my car everytime i wanted something out of it. But great weekend

I thought it was great for us to get the "Best Swamp Award" too!!

H.

Well got back about 6ish.....First thing was too wash the car and test the look of the diffuser :ecstatic:

Nice to see some many faces, all so friendly. Thanks Tom for the personal greeting :D

I didnt get to chat to everyone but nice to catch Trig again...3 yrs or so since last time! meet Ed,Tom,Robsheffield (ban coming up :D), Supradibbs, Lockys, Ivan,Gzerojon, Smarty and of course all the other mods...the list could go on :search:

There were others but anyone else who didnt get mention was probably rude about my car ;) .... you know who you are :p

Ohh and I got to see some arse :ecstatic:

... Supradibbs, he kindly showed me it as I left :cry: :D

On way back was getting tooted from outside lane and it was suprachargett who had been to london to pick up a car so updated him on the days events at fleet services.

By the way everyone in the club should be very proud of the tribute to Rik.

Guest Jamie G

It was a good day.

After finding my way to the swamp via the other supra club and meeting folks for the first time and Tom pointing me in Supra bits direction, it came as a GREAT !! surprise to win best stock Supra.

thanks to all!!

and to finish the day ive just won a luggage cover blind on e bay!!

Hope all had a good journey home

Jamie G

Well got back about 6ish.....First thing was too wash the car and test the look of the diffuser :ecstatic:

Nice to see some many faces, all so friendly. Thanks Tom for the personal greeting :D

I didnt get to chat to everyone but nice to catch Trig again...3 yrs or so since last time! meet Ed,Tom,Robsheffield (ban coming up :D), Supradibbs, Lockys, Ivan,Gzerojon, Smarty and of course all the other mods...the list could go on :search:

There were others but anyone else who didnt get mention was probably rude about my car ;) .... you know who you are :p

Ohh and I got to see some arse :ecstatic:

... Supradibbs, he kindly showed me it as I left :cry: :D

On way back was getting tooted from outside lane and it was suprachargett who had been to london to pick up a car so updated him on the days events at fleet services.

By the way everyone in the club should be very proud of the tribute to Rik.

I was disapointed you and Rob didnt have a fight though :D

Nice to meet everyone again, sorry if I didn't say hello to anyone (Shame I missed you Robert, still not met!)

So glad I stayed off the booze this year as I actually feel human. :D

:( i walked passed you but i needed the toilet, saw you with your club shirt and name on it. When i popped back out i couldnt see anyone but Gaz cleaning his car.

Despite my unfortunate accident on the way up i had a really great weekend, met loads of fantastic new people, was great to catch up with people i havent seen for a long time (James being the longest of 3 years! :)) and there were some absolutley stunning cars. Got absolutley hammered on sat night and im still not feeling too good.

Big thanks to all who organised and helped out, especially Tom :notworthy without you mate, theres no way we wouldve won best stand! :trophy:

Also big thanks to everyone who helped to cheer me up :cool: :friday: and also to Dave F for helping me on the car :thumbs:

All i can say is roll on next year, i cant wait!! :)

Fanoir,Fanoir,Fanoir,Fanoir,Fanoir,Fanoir,Fanoir,Fanoir

We even made one of the guys selling booze search for a "Scottish Delacacy (Spelling???)" called Fanoir :D

Im wondering if he is actually gonna look it up :D

Franko

I'm presuming that wasn't me - otherwise I drank more than I thought.

Mike

what a great day,my 1st jae and not my last,wished i had stayed sat night sounds like every one had a brill time.will do next year.great to meet so many people,old and new.

Abig thanks to every one who helped make this such a memorable event.roll on next year.cheers guys and gal's.

I'd just like to say a huge thanks to everyone who made this event such a success (despite the weather) I had a really awesome time and met sooo many new friendly faces it made my head spin... or was that the Carling???

Either way guys many thanks for making it such an awesome weekend and I really can't wait till next year :

p.s. I apologise to the multitude of people to whom I spilled my heart about how happy I am with my new lady :) Thanx for putting up with me ppl, you know who U are ;)

Oh, and an especially big thanks to Tom for keeping us all in line as I'm fairly sure my testicles are now back where they should be... all is forgiven mate ;)

I'd just like to say a huge thanks to everyone who made this event such a success (despite the weather) I had a really awesome time and met sooo many new friendly faces it made my head spin... or was that the Carling???

Either way guys many thanks for making it such an awesome weekend and I really can't wait till next year :

p.s. I apologise to the multitude of people to whom I spilled my heart about how happy I am with my new lady :) Thanx for putting up with me ppl, you know who U are ;)

Oh, and an especially big thanks to Tom for keeping us all in line as I'm fairly sure my testicles are now back where they should be... all is forgiven mate ;)

You have a new lady? You never mentioned that :p You were on the phone to her for about 2 hours though!!