The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2007 - all discussions in here please

Branners

Had a great time (I think) If I offended anyone on fri/sat then I'm very.....:rolleyes: You lot saw the state of me:p Billybats at the next meet then guys:eyebrows: BTW and this is for all that i saw, I do not think the line was crossed and if you have a cracking looking mrs (I do thanks) Then take it as a compliment (unless YOU think she is going to do something, you have nothing to worrie about, ITS CALLED TRUST:rolleyes:

Rant over/ Billybat back in car:p:d:d;)

I cant wait tillnext year to meet Dave again :D

Alright Dave!

How u doin Dave?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a good weekend well done tom for all your hard work and everyone else you made this wet weekend a good one steve and family :D

Your lad was so funny Friday night. Totally rat arsed! :rlol:

"My dads like a big cuddly bear...but he could kick my ass!"

Well as an aristo gate crasher I found your hospitality very very good :D Many thanks to Tom for all hs work (I saw him picking up the site well after the last supra left). Many thanks also to everyoe that made me welcome despite my inferior choice of motor vehicle :) I do apologise for being as drunk as a skunk on Saturday night but pride myself slightly in the fact that I was no where near as biffered as Burna (sorry michael,pig,branners(I won't say what else was on that name tag) and several other prominent members). I am very happy to know that Mr Burna had a decent hangover as I had a reasonable one and I am sure he deserved a bigger one :D

Weather was crap I have to say. I am impressed though that the crashes were limited to outside the arena as I was sure there would be a ding or two in that swamp with high powered rear wheel drive cars.

Thankyees all for the warm tent and warmer hospitality.

See yees next year

Bry K

Patience

What a great weekend:D

I had to leave at about two on sunday as my feet had stopped working, then I slept for 14 hours straight yesterday.

Huge thanks to all the mods, helpers and especially Tom and the megaphone - wouldn't be the same without you :thumbs:

Although i'm still secretly annoyed that one of the club trophies wasnt for "car most in need of a respray" which I would have won by miles, it was a brilliant weekend.:wow:

it was a great weekend,

so big shout out to Tom and gaz (envy boys) for putting on the event, all the people involved in cooking up the lovely food.

thanks to jon, wayne, jeff and matt for making me feel at home,

and thanks to ross for letting me enter the show and shine:)

shame they wont allow a proper drift show, as that could have been great.

nice to have met some new faces, and some grumpy ones:sly:

Burna :D

Do yo remember your new saying?

Maybe, you c*nt ;)

I can finally understand what you are saying to me on here, it's no longer just a noise! :D Hope your feet are feeling better, didn't envy you and that drive home mate :blink:

I didn't have much choice. Personally I wanted to run in the opposite as fast as I could but Vicki wouldn't let me. :D

Drunk Burna is a heavy, clumsy, wobbly Burna.

A drunk Burna is a cuddly Burna though right? :innocent:

I do apologise for being as drunk as a skunk on Saturday night but pride myself slightly in the fact that I was no where near as biffered as Burna (sorry michael,pig,branners(I won't say what else was on that name tag) and several other prominent members). I am very happy to know that Mr Burna had a decent hangover as I had a reasonable one and I am sure he deserved a bigger one :D

Biffered :rlol: Never heard that before :) Sunday was my pay back it seems, good to see you again Bry you handsome fellow :D

Would just like to say a massive thanks to Tom S for sorting out such a great weekend, and of course not forgetting all the helpers who kept feeding me food and plying me with beer all weekend, you guys are the best :friday::respekt:

Had a great laugh all weekend with new friends and old. I did have my reservations about having to wear a name badge but I must say that was a stroke of genuis. Got to remember so many more members that I chatted with without either instantly forgetting there name or having to constantly ask them what there name is when I was drunk :innocent: Great idea that man :thumbs:

My JAE Diary

Friday night I achieved my objective of meeting everyone and getting lashed by dipping into my supply of thirteen big bottles of Blanc, mkiii beer, and the club beer fund. What didn't go to plan was on the walk back to the Travelodge with Pete and Vicki I fell into a flooded drainage ditch :drown: Pete being the great mate he is instantly jumped into action and whipped his phone out to film me drowning while Vicki did her Baywatch impression and came to my rescue (This I was told the next day as I didn't remember :whistle:) After I eventually managed to crawl out of the ditch I found I'd sobered up a little and headed of to bed.

Saturday morning after a hearty breakfast at the little chef TrickTT came to pick the three of us up and off we headed back to the mkiv dagobah swamp :D After surveying the carnage for awhile it felt like beer o'clock again so I thought I would have a Blanc from my freezer box to start the afternoon. To my shock and horror they were all gone! I knew I was lashed Friday but I mostly drank cans?!? Vicki then told me I took four bottles with me to consume on the mammoth 15 minute walk to the Travelodge as I was worried I might get thirsty. It seems I was right as I did need to drink them on the way back but it might explain why I fell in the ditch and nearly drowned I guess :innocent: Oh well cans of Carling would have to do so I headed off to put my soaking wet boots in front of the gas heaters in the marquee and grab a beer.

The rest of the day and night flew by in a blur of meeting new people and greeting new arrivals. For both days I was constantly in between the mkiv stand and the mkiii stand. I even won an award from the mkiii stand! On the plaque it says 'Special Award' about sums me up really lol.

Bits of the weekend keep coming back to me like asking people if they would "Fancy a bum?", I now realise that not everyone had seen 'Balls of steel' on channel four http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOPz_oCrUmU and just kept giving me funny looks lol. It must have worked though as I ended up at the end of Saturday night hanging out the back of Pigs passion wagon palace with a crowd of people :blink: Jon was gentle with me though and then kicked me out, I felt so used :D Then commenced a near 3 hour journey alone from the mkiv stand to the Holiday Inn outside the front gate. It took that long as I had blown my knee again Saturday night and could only walk five steps before the pain made me stop :( Bed was a welcome sight.

Sunday came and so did my payback, the hangover from hell was upon me :eek: Rocked up at the mkiv stand after being picked up by Pig and decided on wearing my Branners name badge for a bit. As I was sneaking around the back way to the mkiv marquee guess who I first get to meet standing with Homer, yep Branners! Sh*t! I think quickly and go with 'The best defence is a good offence'. So I shake Branners firmly by the hand, look down at his name badge and convincingly tell him "I'm Branners!" :D He looked at me confused, looked at my name badge and stated in no uncertain terms "No I'M Branners!" where at that point Homer shouted "No I'M Spartacus!!!" :rlol: Thanks for seeing the funny side John. I stayed a bit quiet for the rest of the day keeping my head down :innocent:

Thanks to each and everyone one of you for making it a great weekend and a legendary club. We most certainly deserved the award for 'Best Car Club' for keeping are spirits up while living on a swamp :thumbs:

Till next time, love you all.

P.S. If anyone remembers anything else I got up too, please keep it to yourselves, ok :)

So I shake Branners firmly by the hand, look down at his name badge and convincingly tell him "I'm Branners!" :D He looked at me confused, looked at my name badge and stated in no uncertain terms "No I'M Branners!" where at that point Homer shouted "No I'M Spartacus!!!" :rlol:

I wish this were on video. I actually laughed out loud reading that.

I wish this were on video. I actually laughed out loud reading that.

Martin it was one of those 'I wish this swampy water soden ground would just open up and swallow me whole' :blush:

I've gotten real good at avoiding video cameras after last years JAE and this years Dragonball, they tend not to capture my sober side :D

Hi All

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all of you that made me feel so welcome :) In my defense i was not picked up en route but that doesn't really matter now. Im so glad i finally got to put some faces to names from this site. Hope i didn't upset anyone :rolleyes: It hasn't put me off though and i will try to make it to more events like this and i promise next time i will behave myself ;) It's a shame i didn't get a chance to have a chat with everyone as the ones i did get to meet were so friendly. Thanks to pig for helping me with my things All of the supra's looked absolutely amazing and it's made me even more determined now to get one!! Oh one more thing well done to all of you for winning 'best car club' you definately deserve it!

Debs

Thanks

I thought it might be best for me to lay my head down low for a couple of days. Don't worry i won't be doing anything that stupid again :(

Im just so grateful to those people that made me feel so welcome and of course supradibbs who put up with me :innocent:

Thanks

I thought it might be best for me to lay my head down low for a couple of days. Don't worry i won't be doing anything that stupid again :(

Im just so grateful to those people that made me feel so welcome and of course supradibbs who put up with me :innocent:

Nice one...I wasn't there what did you do? Come on

Thanks

She did above

Hi All

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all of you that made me feel so welcome :) In my defense i was not picked up en route but that doesn't really matter now. Im so glad i finally got to put some faces to names from this site. Hope i didn't upset anyone :rolleyes: It hasn't put me off though and i will try to make it to more events like this and i promise next time i will behave myself ;) It's a shame i didn't get a chance to have a chat with everyone as the ones i did get to meet were so friendly. Thanks to pig for helping me with my things All of the supra's looked absolutely amazing and it's made me even more determined now to get one!! Oh one more thing well done to all of you for winning 'best car club' you definately deserve it!

Debs

glad you got some fun. see you next year in your own supra and tent ;)