The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2007 - all discussions in here please

Branners

glad you got some fun. see you next year in your own supra and tent ;)

Tom,

Never met you, but is your Aristo still at Envy? Gettin a decat fitted there on Thu never seen one in the flesh before (Aristo that is).

Will hopefully see the Green with Envy project...not seen it since it was a shell with an engine in.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all of you that made me feel so welcome :) In my defense i was not picked up en route but that doesn't really matter now. Im so glad i finally got to put some faces to names from this site. Hope i didn't upset anyone :rolleyes: It hasn't put me off though and i will try to make it to more events like this and i promise next time i will behave myself ;) It's a shame i didn't get a chance to have a chat with everyone as the ones i did get to meet were so friendly. Thanks to pig for helping me with my things All of the supra's looked absolutely amazing and it's made me even more determined now to get one!! Oh one more thing well done to all of you for winning 'best car club' you definately deserve it!

Debs

nice to meet you Debs.

Tom,

Never met you, but is your Aristo still at Envy? Gettin a decat fitted there on Thu never seen one in the flesh before (Aristo that is).

Will hopefully see the Green with Envy project...not seen it since it was a shell with an engine in.

yes mate. in the bottom garage. Speak to Gaz, sure he will show you

yes mate. in the bottom garage. Speak to Gaz, sure he will show you

Cheers mate taking my 10 year old with me to drool over the Envy Supe.

The last time i was there he made me feel guilty for not having a TT and not enough money to buy all the bling and kit that Gaz stocks.

Sometimes having an n/a is such a let down!!

Wasn't the award for "best club stand" not "best club"? I'm confused. I do know when Tom accepted I was the only one that gleefully threw my arms into the air and shouted "YEEEAAAAH!" whilst every jumped back and dived for cover as I did so.

Seems my reaction was somewhat unexpected by the people next to me. :)

Great reading Burna. I wish I had brought the camcorder this year.

Wasn't the award for "best club stand" not "best club"? I'm confused. I do know when Tom accepted I was the only one that gleefully threw my arms into the air and shouted "YEEEAAAAH!" whilst every jumped back and dived for cover as I did so.

:rlol: You cracked me up Sunday when you told me what happened :D

Thanks mate, that's all I could remember though lol. So glad you didn't bring the camcorder this time, night vision doesn't seem to capture me well :D I managed to only get caught on cameras in the day time this year while I wasn't embarassing myself, which was nice :)

yes. But it was for all. Sorry Pete :(

I just wanted to post my sincere thanks to Tom for helping us all weekend long AND putting on a show good enough to win best car club.

I'd also like to extend our thanks to everyone who put cars on our stand - Keith, Wayne & Si - much appreciated :)

Everyone that said thank you for the beer fund was also very much appreciated, but it was me who has to thank everyone for making such good use of it ;)

Once again I met many new people, plus all the usual suspects (you know who you are! :D )

Finally a big thank you to everyone who chipped in with manning the stand, DB's other half, Mike, Ian R, Ray, Colin and I'm sure there were many more - you did a great job.

Roll on 2008! :D

Regards,

Gaz.