The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2007 - all discussions in here please

Branners

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do stay next year you really MUST camp. The hotels were just shite, stay away from them.

thanks for the info there pete.must be right burna said the same thing.two bloody hours walk nah mate dont fancy that.(much)

ps if there that shite ill have your room you take the tent.

It was a good day.

After finding my way to the swamp via the other supra club and meeting folks for the first time and Tom pointing me in Supra bits direction, it came as a GREAT !! surprise to win best stock Supra.

thanks to all!!

and to finish the day ive just won a luggage cover blind on e bay!!

Hope all had a good journey home

Jamie G

Congrats Jamie, we thought we had a winner until we saw your mint UK spec. That is the nicest condition UK spec I've ever seen (Pete Sharp's is an exception here as it was rebuilt ;) ). Congrats on the purchase, looks like you got a superb example.

You need to change your SMIC though, its the only bad point on the entire car...

Had a great time.

Thanks to Tom for organising a brilliant event once again, and congrats on winning best club stand - about time ;).

It was nice to meet so many people and nice to but faces to names on the forum. This has got to be the best club as everyone is so friendly and helpful. The sound off tribute for Rik was awesome.

All I can say is bring on next year, and Pig keep on Yamming :thumbs: and I hope everything gets sorted soon.

all i can say is wow, a great weekend, i forgot to put the vent cover on my tent, i awoke at 4am still pissed and soaking wet, i was dying for a wee so made a dash for the toilet, tripped arse over tit, "bloody tent line" got in the shower it was stone cold:( other than that it was a great weekend (well what i can remember:rolleyes: ) the food and beer was great, the whole thing was organized great, "well done tom and the chefs" the curry was ace (shytot), but best of all was the entertainment, not laughed as loud for age, (ian r, and raise the roof) oh and the other entertainers ( supradibbs and matt h:rolleyes:) all in all a great weekend, some fantastic cars there, oh and i think i have met my match on how many times to clean a supra, (well done turbonut, she/he was gleaming:d

Me and Amy had an awsome weekend like Daman said met some great people and also some not so great people but you cant like everyone! :p

I would like to thank Tom he had a tough job on his hands, he was strict but it seemed to of worked well. top bloke :thumbs:

Friday night was a good laugh as we was the only ones with gazibo's the party ended up by our tents, we had to move everyone on when we wanted to go to bed which was quite amusing! haha

It was nice to meet some new people and also see a few members again. :)

One thing that did get anoying which i wanted to metion was all the comments from the horny guys towards my mrs it was abit disrespectful with me being one of the younger members i think they took advartage of that. :no:

Oh And i had to move MattH off my car after i spotted him sitting on it. :wtf:

All in all we both had a good weekend and will definetly be there next year.

:friday:

great weekend, I think the tribute to Rik was the highlight but really enjoyed the whole W/E.

Not laughed so much for ages, sorry if we kept you up Tom but you really should have given in and sat with us! Perhaps then we could have avoided the megaphone at 7AM lol

My thanks go to Tom for arranging it all, Ian for the cooking and Mike (pixelfill) for working his arse off all weekend (still managed to find time/escape to clean the car).

One thing that did get annoying which i wanted to mention was all the comments from the horny guys towards my Mrs. It was a bit disrespectful with me being one of the younger members I think they took advantage of that. :no:

Vicki wants to know why she didn't get any abuse from horny guys! ;)

Oh And i had to move MattH off my car after I spotted him sitting on it. :wtf:

I hope you went and sat on his!

just want to say i had a great weekend, still feeling a bit rough from saturday night (supraloopy's fault), thanks to tom for letting me use the megaphone to wake everyone up on saturday morning, i did my best but you do it with a bit more authority:angrymod: a very well done tom for a well organised event, couldn't have been easy. Nice to meet a few more of you and i'll see you all next year!:eyebrows:

Great event! Was nice to meet up with everyone and put some more names to faces - lanyards worked great in that respect :)

A huuuuuge thanks to all the guys that organised (especially Tom!) the event and to those that kept it ticking over through sorting food, drink and everything else - Pixellfill, Shytot, Ian R, Rays the Roof, AND of course the other halfs - you're all legends!!! :)

dibbley - was it you and your missus I was chatting to outside the marquee for ages on saturday night? I know what you mean, makes me cringe cos it's so blatant - hope your mrs wasn't too offended m8!

I really wish guys would just leave the c0ck lust at home when they come to these events - it just leads to the kind of immature trouble like we saw from Supradibbs (Wayne) and Matt H. Sort it out guys!

Cheers,

Brian.

p.s. We don't all sound like franko!!! :p

Guest Rays the roof

Tom - Legend

Sound off & best stand - what a tribute

Competition - worthy winners :D

Best car competition - Judge must have been on drugs not to put one of ours into final.

Matt H - 7,7,8!!;)

Welterweight boxing match. Booze + Testosterone + Women = It's all part of growing up, so give them some slack people!

Food and drink servants - Shytot, Ian-R, Pixellfill. Top job guys. Did us proud.

And Ian-R/Franko thanks for the mud wrestle!!!!!

Roll on 2008!

Vicki wants to know why she didn't get any abuse from horny guys! ;)

I only do requests Pete. I'll bear it in mind for next time though.......:p

I woke up an hour ago and felt like death.!!:( I had one of the best weekends ever and although I was really pi$$ed off on Saturday morning and nearly went home because of the weather....:tongue:

I'm Sooooooooooo glad I didn't as everything from then on was brilliant. I had a right laugh and met so many people who I now class as friends! We all help each other out and it's a tribute to the spirit of this club.

Finally got to meet Ed, IanR and DamanC who I always have great exchanges with on here. I would also like to thank everyone for making my mate Ste so welcome, we are now ditching the BMW and going Supra shopping in the next few weeks.........another one converted.......:D

H.

dibbley - was it you and your missus I was chatting to outside the marquee for ages on saturday night? I know what you mean, makes me cringe cos it's so blatant - hope your mrs wasn't too offended m8!

I dont think so tDR, thanks for your reply. I dont mind the odd comment or joke but it was non stop all weekend!

Amy was ok :) when we got there friday she was off doing her own thing chatting to everyone basicly making friends but the stupid comments kept comming all night. After that she didnt wanna leave my side all weekend. :rolleyes:

But we didnt enjoy ourselfs and didnt let it spoil anything it just would of been nice if she had felt she could go off chat to anyone and everyone without it.

Next year im going to dress her like a bloke and stick a mostash on her.

:D