The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2007 - all discussions in here please

Branners

Holly and myself had a wicked time too. Met some new people which was cool :) (and a few dodgy ones)

Big thanks to Amy on Friday that helped me secure my tent down in the pouring rain! Oh and forgot to ask Paul who he was on here, im a numpty!

oh, and did anyone go home with an extra fold away chair? i've lost mine :(

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think so tDR, thanks for your reply. I dont mind the odd comment or joke but it was non stop all weekend!

Amy was ok :) when we got there friday she was off doing her own thing chatting to everyone basicly making friends but the stupid comments kept comming all night. After that she didnt wanna leave my side all weekend. :rolleyes:

But we didnt enjoy ourselfs and didnt let it spoil anything it just would of been nice if she had felt she could go off chat to anyone and everyone without it.

Next year im going to dress her like a bloke and stick a mostash on her.

:D

she is a lovely girl mate look after her;) she even brought me a coffe out while i was cleaning my car:D, was good to meet up with the essex mob;)

Holly and myself had a wicked time too. Met some new people which was cool :) (and a few dodgy ones)

Big thanks to Amy on Friday that helped me secure my tent down in the pouring rain! Oh and forgot to ask Paul who he was on here, im a numpty!

oh, and did anyone go home with an extra fold away chair? i've lost mine :(

im Broomie (Paul) on here Edd :p

Next year im going to dress her like a bloke and stick a mostash on her.

:D

Don't do that! The other half of the club will try and crack onto her then. ;)

As the forum sexpest im concerned that people might tarnish me with the same dirty brush.

'Real Ed' and 'Forum Ed' are completely different animals :taped:

I'm waaaaaaaaay to shy :innocent:

Well done the Mods particularly Tom & Pixelfill for the smooth running of the club area and congrats on best stand, it must have been the free booze and burgers that did it :D

Apart from the weather the weekend was a good crack.

Nice to meet a few more people who i can then spend the next few meets trying to remember the names of.

Some really impressive cars in the club the attention to detail was incredible, well done to the winners of the trophies.

Cheers to Matt and Supradibbs i strained my groin muscle trying to seperate the 2 of you :D One of the smallest guys in the place trying to step in i was like the meat in a sandwich :p

I would also like to say sorry for being a bit antisocial on Sunday i had about an hours sleep and was pretty drained by that stage.

Due to a snore off competition going on all around me, you know who you are :sly:.

Thanks to everyone for a FANTASTIC time... particularly to Tom and Mike (PixelFill) who worked their arses off all weekend, hope you're not working today!

Big thanks to Steph, Anna and Suzy for helping to amuse my Sprog, and to Jon (Pig) for letting her have a lay-in.

Tribute to Rik was awesome, would have loved to have seen/heard it from the balcony.

Roll on next year...

oh cool, hello matey :)

Holly wanted to say goodbye yesterday, but we couldn't find you guys anywhere after you had packed ya tent up.

we strolled around for most the day then went home about 2pm we did look for you guys when we left but we could see you either! nice to meet you two it was a good weekend apart from the puddles! :drown:

Me and Anna (Mrs Wild :D ) had a really great time! I have actually pulled a muscle in my stomach which im putting down to excessive laughter! :D So many funny moments! It was really nice chatting with loads of members and putting some faces to tags!

Want to say a massive thanks to Tom, Mike, Col, Ray, Ian etc etc and so many others for making it a top weekend!

Best Stock JamieG

Best Engine Bay Mr Lover

Best Modified Supradibbs

Best Overall Car Gaz1

Rik Gardiner Memorial Rob Wild

This was awarded on the basis that Rob, much like Rik had done much of the work on his car himself, and was a worthy winner.

A big thanks to the mods that judge this i'm still really blown away that my car was even considered let alone won TBH! Its really nice to be recognised for the 1000's of man hours me and my poor old suffering dad have put into this car! It really did mean a lot! I'm really looking forward to next year to pass it onto another worthy winner!

The Rik Tribute was another emotional moment and really work well!

Big thanks to Steph, Anna and Suzy for helping to amuse my Sprog, and to Jon (Pig) for letting her have a lay-in.

Cheers Pam for keeping the misses busy :D ;)

PS if you haven't seen the trophy look left a bit :D

Just woke up and I've never felt so ill in my life :( Must have been a good weekend :D

Can't remember much. Pete and Vicki helped fill in a lot of the blanks from Friday night, apparantly I went swimming!!! Thanks for looking after me you two, love you both :)

I will post more later when my joints stop killing me and my memory improves, even my fingers ache :rolleyes:

Was really great to meet everyone and put names (avatars?!) to faces!

Some amazing cars around and I wish I had had mine with me; won't be leaving her at home ever again!

Shame about the rain but I don't think it took much away from the weekend - was glad of my hotel though (wimp, I know!) :p

Too many thankyous to make so in fear of missing someone, thanks to everyone who made it a brilliant weekend!

Hope to see you at more meets soon, need to get some going up in Scotland as it is a trek from Aberdeen!

:)

Have to agree with the comments about the women, the odd coment is fine but the persistant few started to get on my tits. Actually i tell a Lie, had we have not been camping as one big happy family i would have wrapped my billy bat round someones head. They know who they are.

Wow, what a great weekend. Not even the rain and the swamp that was our stand could dampen the spirits. We new how good the weekend was going to be when a few of us popped to Tescos to pick up the weekend supplies in the club, and Tom pulled out a grand for booze:d It was a great experiance but next time I will bring a change of shoes and sleep in the tent we put up in terantial rain rather than sleeping in the car 2 nights in a row. A massive thanks to everyone involved putting it all together:thumbs:

It was great to meet some new people and meet up with the guys and gilrs I already new again.

I got back about 6.30 last night, went straight to bed and have only just woke up. I should call work now explaining:rolleyes:

Have to agree with the comments about the women, the odd coment is fine but the persistant few started to get on my tits. Actually i tell a Lie, had we have not been camping as one big happy family i would have wrapped my billy bat round someones head. They know who they are.

quite expected you too mate, was a bit naughty:(

Originally Posted by DamanC

quite expected you too mate, was a bit naughty:(

Its nice to share these events with your other half's just would be nice if people respected who they are.

Wow, what a great weekend. Not even the rain and the swamp that was our stand could dampen the spirits. We new how good the weekend was going to be when a few of us popped to Tescos to pick up the weekend supplies in the club, and Tom pulled out a grand for booze:d It was a great experiance but next time I will bring a change of shoes and sleep in the tent we put up in terantial rain rather than sleeping in the car 2 nights in a row. A massive thanks to everyone involved putting it all together:thumbs:

It was great to meet some new people and meet up with the guys and gilrs I already new again.

I got back about 6.30 last night, went straight to bed and have only just woke up. I should call work now explaining:rolleyes:

Thought you wanted a club sticker ?! brought a couple I had cos I dont use them but didn't see you :)

Me and Amy had an awsome weekend like Daman said met some great people and also some not so great people but you cant like everyone! :p

I would like to thank Tom he had a tough job on his hands, he was strict but it seemed to of worked well. top bloke :thumbs:

Friday night was a good laugh as we was the only ones with gazibo's the party ended up by our tents, we had to move everyone on when we wanted to go to bed which was quite amusing! haha

It was nice to meet some new people and also see a few members again. :)

One thing that did get anoying which i wanted to metion was all the comments from the horny guys towards my mrs it was abit disrespectful with me being one of the younger members i think they took advartage of that. :no:

Oh And i had to move MattH off my car after i spotted him sitting on it. :wtf:

All in all we both had a good weekend and will definetly be there next year.

:friday:

Nothing to do with me cos u lot couldnt understand a word i said :D

Apart from Bulmers? You need some lol

I really wish guys would just leave the c0ck lust at home when they come to these events - it just leads to the kind of immature trouble like we saw from Supradibbs (Wayne) and Matt H. Sort it out guys!

Cheers,

Brian.

p.s. We don't all sound like franko!!! :p

I find your calling me immature offensive Brian. I got kicked off on and i'm to blame? i shouldnt have retaliated but i was just standing there minding my own business when it happened

Bloody hell, I completely forgot Mas. I was looking around your car too. Mainly thinking how the fitment of my Bomex had been altered since we fixed it. Your supra looked spot on mate, love that colour:)

No worries mate, save them for you for the next meet, Spot on!my car?! Im sure you didnt see the accident damage in the back then ? ;) Thanks btw :)