The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics from JAE!!!! - ALL PICS IN HERE!

Mas

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey tom ;)

some super pics, great colour and clarity, captures the sunniest parts of the show :cool::D

I'm honoured my beast was amongst your shots! :notworthy - Its first JAE in new guise. some absolutely gorgeous supra's on our stand :cool: was loving Gaz1's - immaculate (top fellah too :salute:) supragolds (Mark's) looking the business as usual ;) Matt H's striking in orange and so many more. Can really appreciate the time, money and tlc poured into all those cars. Felt proud to be on the stand :D so many variations on the supra, no two the same :thumbs:

AND we won best stand at show!! :trophy::ecstatic::yahoo:

OK I'll shut up now :innocent: lolxx

Was nice to meet some of you guys.....(turbonutxx, Ash, Homer, Fish And Supragold had a great time... only wish mine was ready.....

Next time my beast will deff by there...

Some gorgeous supras, Linda really like your interior ;-), Supragolds car is ace..... and most of the others very great too

Thanks Linda. Your cars looking ace too. Decided what to do about the plate? I think you should just not bother :D

Good to meet you too Suprafan72. Sorry I couldn't talk long.

I had an awesome time. There was such a good turn out considering the rain. It was good to meet some more members aswell. Havard I'll do those searches you spoke about in a minute ;)

Yay Branners has a spoiler again :D

nah, I just stuck my plates on somebody elses car as mine was too dirty ;)

Im not sure about the TRD spoiler, its on there now so wont be coming off for a while but it just looks so big compared to being wingless. Nice picture of my car though, and the plates work nicely.

JB

Yep good weekend here too:thumbs: Nice to meet some people.

The weather was a bit of a nightmare on sat and the fact my tent was s*%t and leaked and the airbed was flat in the morning was also a pi55er but today weather was spot on.

Sat weather:

Sun Weather: