The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics from JAE!!!! - ALL PICS IN HERE!

Mas

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, I just stuck my plates on somebody elses car as mine was too dirty ;)

Im not sure about the TRD spoiler, its on there now so wont be coming off for a while but it just looks so big compared to being wingless. Nice picture of my car though, and the plates work nicely.

JB

I think it looks really nice... kinda evil :) Keep it ;)

Cool pics Lui, that original Do-Luck Supra looks the nuts :)

Oh it was.

Bloody same Mr Ito couldn't make it last minute. He was planning to spend time with us lot and put the car on a ramp showing us the finer points of the mods you can only see from underneath. It's had loads of suspension and chassis type mods so they were saying.

There were lots of nice touches to it and Sumo have some good plans to look after it well.

I was amazed at their patience as Wayney kept pointing at things and saying "What's that?" and "What's this?" :rlol:

Oh it was.

Bloody same Mr Ito couldn't make it last minute. He was planning to spend time with us lot and put the car on a ramp showing us the finer points of the mods you can only see from underneath. It's had loads of suspension and chassis type mods so they were saying.

Dammit, completely forgot about this being there :( Really wanted to see it too.

I was amazed at their patience as Wayney kept pointing at things and saying "What's that?" and "What's this?" :rlol:
Was he pointing at the air filter, steering wheel, gear stick... that sort of thing? :D

Was he pointing at the air filter, steering wheel, gear stick... that sort of thing? :D

I think Ed had to walk away stifling laughter after he said

w: "so how many are there at Do Luck?"

Sumo: "Two"

w: "Do they work in a shed?"

Sumo: "No, they are a professional company, of course not!...it's not like a garden shed..it's really big!"

w: "I bet he's minted. Is Mr DoLock Minted? I bet he is."

Sumo: "Errrrr....."

[Edit: the above is best to my ability to remember and is purely for comedic value only and not to be taken as verbose!!]

He's not one of us is he???

Have a search for chargespeed, he's not a regular and received mixed opinions back then IIRC. It was at SupraPod too.

Nothing against the chap, I think it's great that people try new things and it's certainly got some media attention.