Ian C

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But could it be there car:search:

I can't believe if their car was taken...it would be on it's way BACK to Norwich!

It's not them or their cars... there are plenty of black ones around that I don't know the owners of.

Looks like they're already looking to the driver being at fault: :(

"Anyone who witnessed the Besthorpe accident, or who saw the manner in which the vehicle was being driven prior to the crash, should contact..."

Looks like they're already looking to the driver being at fault: :(

"Anyone who witnessed the Besthorpe accident, or who saw the manner in which the vehicle was being driven prior to the crash, should contact..."

Not necessarily, if the car left the road without anyother vehcile being involved to their knowledge so far, then it's normal practice to establish if there any witnesses.

It's a road fatality so it would be investigated in the same way any other death is. And with an open mind until the facts and evidence prove otherwise.

Guest forcefed2000

It was Rik Gardener in his mat black mk4, we were sitting in the santa pod supra enclosure last jap fest. If i hear more i'll post it. User name on this site was "Rik". gutted.

It was Rik Gardener in his mat black mk4, we were sitting in the santa pod supra enclosure last jap fest. I was in a red mr2. He was a close friend. If i hear more i'll post it

Im really sorry to hear the news mate, thought's go out to his family:(

Was he a member on the forum?

It was Rik Gardener in his mat black mk4, we were sitting in the santa pod supra enclosure last jap fest. I was in a red mr2. He was a close friend. If i hear more i'll post it. User name on this site was "Rik".

just realized he came and got a few bits from me in swaffham for his car. a very nice block:( gutted