The mkiv Supra Owners Club

seriously front mounted intercooler

Guest no1_boyracer

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm inspired.

I'm going to rip off my Greddy 3 Row .. and with abit of superglue, gaffer tape, velcro and some of them cardboard toilet roll things to extend my pipework ... I'll stick on the front of my stock bumper.

The ricer's no sense - that's the only thing you can give him!

I'm inspired.

I'm going to rip off my Greddy 3 Row .. and with abit of superglue, gaffer tape, velcro and some of them cardboard toilet roll things to extend my pipework ... I'll stick on the front of my stock bumper.

Actually, all joking aside, i reckon you are on to something there. However i would be inclined to use kitchen roll tubes and silicone sealant as it would make a nicer job of it

I'm inspired.

The ricer's no sense - that's the only thing you can give him!

my point exactly!

anyone daft enough to contemplate it will surely be put off by taking a look at that photo.

besides, it'll not be long before that monstrosity is gone one way or another.

Can something just be cleared up.

This was fitted by Turbofit. Am I correct? If so, then does this mean that they are more than happy to take the money even if they know something is wrong, stupid, dangerous(?) and might show them in a bad light?

If It were my business I would try and talk the customer out of this *cough* mod however much money he has and if I couldn't convince him I'd refuse the job and stick my boot up his arse.

Exactly what I was thinking. I've had customers try to get me to do some very, very stupid things before and I've just flatly refused. I didn't want to be known as the guy that crashed the whole of the Saudi mobile network, makes getting another contract a bit tricky....

Actually, all joking aside, i reckon you are on to something there. However i would be inclined to use kitchen roll tubes and silicone sealant as it would make a nicer job of it

I've had an ephianey Lee (excuse the spelling) - instead of cardboard toilet/kitchen rolls.

How about hoover Flexi-tubes .. because it looks more futuristic ?