The mkiv Supra Owners Club

seriously front mounted intercooler

Guest no1_boyracer

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That has to be the stupidist mod I've ever seen (on a Supra), its 2nd only to Lambo doors

Probably all his Corsa and Saxo driving mates upping the bids for him.

The same thing happened the other times it was up for sale... funny that :rolleyes:

Mate, I was at turbofit today and never saw your car, I saw the autotrader crazy red paintwork one piece front bad boy from the motorshow, if you want modding ideas then look at that car for inspiration. I also saw Jamies car sitting outside looking very nice, I then went into the front office and saw jamies new bits of engine taking up most of the floor space :D

Mate, I was at turbofit today and never saw your car, I saw the autotrader crazy red paintwork one piece front bad boy from the motorshow, if you want modding ideas then look at that car for inspiration. I also saw Jamies car sitting outside looking very nice, I then went into the front office and saw jamies new bits of engine taking up most of the floor space :D

That wasn't Jamies new engine bits. That was his packed lunch! :D

I really did try to put him off doing this, I dont think any of you have said as much as I did to him when he asked us to do it and I must admit I told him it looked like a CYBERMAN and took the piss all day.

But at the end of the day he is a good customer and that is what he wanted although a member of staff called IAN did conspire with him a number of weeks in advance to have it done, I will now have to think about having his tounge removed.

No1 boyracer I have to say you have guts mate and I do admire you for sticking to your guns despite my trying to talk you out of it, Fair play to you :)

Gav we have booked yours in for next week, just remind me though it was one FMIC on the nose cone and one on the roof:d

I really did try to put him off doing this, I dont think any of you have said as much as I did to him when he asked us to do it and I must admit I told him it looked like a CYBERMAN and took the piss all day.

But at the end of the day he is a good customer and that is what he wanted although a member of staff called IAN did conspire with him a number of weeks in advance to have it done, I will now have to think about having his tounge removed.

No1 boyracer I have to say you have guts mate and I do admire you for sticking to your guns despite my trying to talk you out of it, Fair play to you :)

Gav we have booked yours in for next week, just remind me though it was one FMIC on the nose cone and one on the roof:d

oh so tosser is the one to blame since when did he have any taste greg:d

Thank You.... my car now looks normal in comparison !

Seriously, far play for trying something new but with my "Dad" hat on I would hate for you to hit someone at low speed with that front.

All in all take my opinion with a pinch of salt as I have a yellow car :D

Shaun.

tell him to stick to the 300s mate please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne wait till you see his new 300ZX TT he is going to do the same thing with the front mount but light it up with blue neon, check up from the neck up I think:)

Anyone know where we can get help on the cheap for IAN:d

no1_boyracer - fitting username.

..the way forward for Supras is to go more extreme - face it -they are cheap OLD cars now - its either modify them or everyone will lose interest.

I think you've convinced me to get rid. I'll go and buy something less chav like a Nova or something.