The mkiv Supra Owners Club

seriously front mounted intercooler

Guest no1_boyracer

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tenner says he's under 20 ;)

Dangerous Brain, it may have been time to sell up some time ago, I agree, but I cant yet, spent too much money on her to loose her now and I still havent finished her after 5 years..... ;)

Still this kind of behaviour has happened to other cars, cossies, etc, and it seems its concrete, its happening to the Supra........

Welcome to the next generation.......:blink:

Should he decide to remove it, does he go back to GREG, swallow a humble pill and face the embarassment

I doubt he'll remove it - as you say .. that's "swallowing humble pie." Give it some time - then the surface area of that IC will be like a pepper pot. Then he'll get another one fitted properly.

~edit~ But the fitting of his new IC - will be done on the QT ;)

Wise words, you will go far :)

The Supra has been a dream car of mine for some time and since my mate Mark got one about a week ago I have become totally obsessed with getting one.

Mark came round today and we went for a spin and stopped at a garage to fill up with V-Max. While Mark was filling, I was watching peoples reactions to the car. Marks car is NICELY modified, with just a few cosmetic mods such as wheels n front splitter and it looks great!!!

Some guy came out and nearly walked into a car cuz he was straring so much at Mark's car.....ok......my point is.

Supras are great looking, and you DO NOT need to go extreme to get attention with them.

That FMIC is dangerous, does not work as well and just doesn't look right, I'm sorry.

Plus, if you touch anyone with a tow bar, you are FUBAR.